Recent content by eXecuter.bin

1. E

Post AT&T Lollipop Update: Changes, good things, bad things, etc!

Has anyone captured the OTA zip file? I'm not on AT&T network so I cannot download it directly from my phone.
  2. E

Post Lollipop Firmware Download?

Since when was 4.4.4 root concretely promised in the first place?
  3. E

What are you talking about? The official update IS out, and many people are receiving it.
  4. E

I would also like to have someone rip the OTA so I can flash it in recovery, since I have an AT&T Note 4 but I'm using it in Canada. Thus, stupid AT&T update checker won't let me update.
  5. E

Post WARNING!!! Fake vs Real Note 4

I have previously received a fake SM-910F that looked and felt EXACTLY like the real thing. It had me fooled for a whole day of usage before I realized it secretly having a MediaTek CPU, having minor OS glitches every now and then, and none of Samsung's ROM tool recognized the phone. Here are...
  6. E

Post DFT-Cotulla's Development Thread

NTFS symlink are not the same as linux symlink, they're not compatible with one another. Programs such as NTFS-3G simply allows you to access NTFS partitions once the system starts up, but that's about it. It does not allow you to install linux on a NTFS partition for a lot of different...
  7. E

Post [Kernel][Aug23][Sense&GPe]teaMSeven2.3.7[Flick2Wake|TapWake|BLN|Hotplug|OC]

Hey guys, I'm currently on 4.3 Sense, and after installing this kernel my camera doesn't work anymore. Anyone having similar issues or know what to do? Thanks
  8. E

Post Digitizer

I don't really think there is such thing as a "fake" digitizer. The ones that doesn't have a logo is most likely digitally blacked out on the photo to avoid legal issues. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  9. E

Post Who came from GS3?

Came from the SGS3 as well and I don't regret a thing. The only thing I do miss is the battery life though, htc one's battery life seems to be a lot shorter Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  10. E

Post Will you be upgrading to an S4?

I'm currently using a S3 and I am not amused about the same old look at all. Because of so, i am looking to upgrade to the ONE instead.
  11. E

Post Only the iPhone has Retina Display

Oh look, another typical android circlejerking thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the phone of the section.
  12. E

Post My tribute to XDA-Developers

Yup, seems pretty accurate alright. Definitely XDA in a nutshell PS: sipwicke says hi ezhik
  13. E

Post Nexus 4 disappointment

If you don't like it then just return it. This really isn't a difficult concept. However, for the price you paid you really can't argue about it. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  14. E

Post What are you doing with your Galaxy Nexus? I'm bored of mine :(

A phone is a tool, it suppose to assist you when you need it. It is not your social life nor is it suppose to replace it. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  15. E

Post Metro resolution limit hacked!

Can't wait for his Leo RT and WP8 port Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2