Recent content by Exxonvaldez

1. E

Post [S905x2 devices] Poison Rom [V2.0] [Android 8.1.0]

Looks promising. I came here while looking for a method to get aptx-HD onto my H96 max x2 4/64. Fortunately I have root and super user out of the box. Unfortunately unknowns apps have altered something in the partition and neither twrp nor magisk installer can flash magisk nor anything else...
  2. E

Post [MODULE] Volume Steps Increase (for Magisk v10+)

Awesome module. Works great on my XZ1C. I do not understand why they still have 7 or so volume steps in Android while millions of people listen to music or podcasts or whatever using bluetooth headphones. This module is a must have - unfortunately. Thanks for your efforts.
  3. E

Post [Discontinued|ROM][6.0.1|STOCK][D5803|D5833] 23.5.A.1.291 SLiMM

I am using this Rom for a while now. And I have two issues that might be connected somehow. Sometimes when an app accesses the external sd there is a huge lag. For minutes sometimes. And at least once per day the screen turns black while it's on (you can see the backlight), the phone is blocked...
  4. E

Post [G800F/M/Y][ROM][6.0][MOB31K] LineageOS 13.0 for G800F/M/Y [Beta 28/01/2017]

Hi, I don't want to update to 7 until xposed or a successor is ready. But I do want to use the aptx codec for my new Bluetooth device. Is it possible to patch this release with aptx? Has anyone tried this yet? Thank you. Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
  5. E

Post [G800F/M/Y][ROM][7.1][NJH47F] LineageOS 14.1 for G800F/M/Y [Beta 19/08/2017]

Does the latest build contain aptx drivers? Thanks. Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
  6. E

Post [MOD][PORT][N]aptX codec

Thanks for the hint. Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
  7. E

It has to say "selected codec aptx", right? It does not here. So it's not working. I'm kind of lost here since there are aptx drivers in the stock Rom... Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
  8. E

I flashed the drivers to my s5 mini. How do I know they are actually being used? Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
  9. E

Post [ROM][G800F][UNOFFICIAL] Slim6 Marshmallow [MM]

I have finally changed from bliss to slim Rom. About a month ago. Everything is working fine, no Bluetooth stutter. Unfortunately the camera problem remained. Very often the camera hangs or is not accessible. The phone gets hot, battery drains quickly. So the camera restart app is still needed...
  10. E

I am still tempted to switch from bliss to slim because my phone got very slow and I want a fresh start. The only thing that keeps me from trying is that someone from this thread asked me about the version of bliss I'm using because he wanted to get rid of Bluetooth stutter. Was that problem...
  11. E

Post Here ya go guys...

Awesome, will try that tomorrow. Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk
  12. E

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][G800F/M/Y] Bliss Rom 6.2 For Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y [BETA]

Are you saying stock mm is as buggy as lollipop? Or where you just adding bugs to my list? Please clarify. Thanks Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk
  13. E

Post [ROM][G800F][6.0.1] Official TW 6.0.1 Deodexed, rooted, de-knoxed

Hi, has anyone run the Samsung marshmallow debloater script from the S5 forum here? It deletes ALL the unneeded rubbish from stock Roms. Frees up to 700MB! It would be great if it worked for the mini too. Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk
  14. E

At the moment there is only a workaround. Install camera restarter app from the play store. It will restart the camera when it freezes. We are all waiting for a bug free camera. Hopefully importing the stock libraries will work. Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk
  15. E

Fair enough. I read the thread about the debloated stock Rom of course. But it still is 1.1 GB! Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk