• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by f.a.tonmoy

1. f.a.tonmoy

Post Unofficial CrDroid-OSv6 Android 10

Can anyone suggest me a camera app that will work best with this rom?!
  2. f.a.tonmoy

So many customizations
  3. f.a.tonmoy

Any possibility of developing RR Q for this device? Would've been awesome...
  4. f.a.tonmoy

Post [ROM][GT-I9506][ks01ltexx] LineageOS 17.1 UNOFFICIAL for the Galaxy S4 LTE-A

I'm also having this issue. Let me know if you've found any solution.
  5. f.a.tonmoy

Post ..

What themes is that??
  6. f.a.tonmoy

I'm having network issues on SHV E330S. Sim card disappears frequently. Do I need to flash Modem or something?
  7. f.a.tonmoy

Post [ROM][10][violet] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

I'm thinking of buying a Redmi note 7 pro. I just wanted to know how long it will be supported by Rom developers. I've seen phones getting more than 5 years of support by the superb developers. Can I expect 2-3 years of support for this phone (violet) ?!
  8. f.a.tonmoy

Post [ROM][GT-I9506][ks01ltexx] LineageOS 17.1 UNOFFICIAL for the Galaxy S4 LTE-A

Yea I got that. While I was on Nougat, I used amplify, powernap ta boost battery life. What should I do on Android 10? battery drains quite a lot on standby. Currently just underclocked the CPU and installed naptime.
  9. f.a.tonmoy

I'm getting This "set warranty bit: kernel" error. how to fix this without going back to stock?
  10. f.a.tonmoy

Magisk, Xposed, and Substratum. Do these things work properly?
  11. f.a.tonmoy

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS17.1 v9.0 [10Dec]

Does Magisk work properly? and Xposed?
  12. f.a.tonmoy

Post [MOD][Xposed]XInsta (2.0.4) - Download Images/Videos From Instagram

which version of IG works perfectly?!
  13. f.a.tonmoy

Post [MOD][Xposed]XInsta (2.0.4) - Download Images/Videos From Instagram

Should I update Instagram now or should I wait fir the next Xinsta build as some hooks are broken(said in the changelog) currently using v51 and I'm okay with it