Recent content by f2065

1. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1, AICP | Development & Discussion | 2021.04.15

I have no information to investigate this problem. Except for you, no one reports this problem (although more than 1000 people use these firmware). Maybe you are using some program that leads to this (our kernel is not very good right now, and some applications lead to reboots). Maybe this is a...
  2. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1, AICP | Development & Discussion | 2021.04.15

For example, new Xiaomi has two levels of battery saving. At the usual level of economy, the interface becomes faster. At a strong economy level, slower. We will probably also have several levels of savings in the future (this is related to the kernel).
  3. F

Yes. There are some programs that don't work here. The problem is with the kernel and will probably be fixed later. With root rights, you can delete some apk files. But I do not advise deleting the browser, it is needed, for example, for authorization in some public Wifi networks. 1. In...
  4. F

After a reset in TWRP, you do not need to leave it, but you must immediately install a new firmware. If you exit TWRP after a complete cleaning, but before installing a new firmware, then there will be a bootloop, because there is no operating system. In this case (with a bootlap), you need to...
  5. F

2021.01.18 - For M2 Dual (D2302) – fixed the ability to disable the second SIM in the Settings. We had a long-standing bug on the M2 Dual - there were no files needed for the options to disable SIM cards in Settings. I was informed about this recently and has now been fixed. Report any issues...
  6. F

Post [Recovery][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0 | Development & Discussion | 2021.01.18

Updated TWRP to 3.5.0, but it makes no sense - its innovations relate to the latest platforms. For us - on the contrary, it has become more inconvenient - various functions inaccessible to us take up space in the GUI.
  7. F

Post Recovery Mode?

The entrance to the recovery is via Power+VolDown, but it is available only after installing the recovery… Some new versions of flashtool did not work correctly with this phone! I recommend using version 0.9.18.6 The final factory firmware for your region for flashtool can be downloaded using...
  8. F

The google documentation, Minimum Memory and Storage (Section 7.6.1), indicates that for platforms with 1 GB of RAM and Android 8.1, Go-mode MUST enabled (flag android.hardware.ram.low). LineageOS 15.1 Go Edition is fast enough, but Go-mode is not compatible with many programs running in the...
  9. F

There is a plan, but there is not enough time. And I know that everything will be greatly slow down. Optimal here is LineageOS 14.1 Go-mode I do not like, there are a lot of software is no longer working (background players, autonavigator and road cameras notification). In normal mode, they all...
  10. F

Edit ro.secure=0, ro.adb.secure=0 in prop-files to access debug without authorization, and then read dmesg/logcat via ADB. For the current versions of LOS 14/15, many different edits in the kernel are needed. It is necessary to investigate the history of commits of the kernel that I use (it is...
  11. F

Post [Recovery][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0 | Development & Discussion | 2021.01.18

The bootloader must be updated - ft_bootloader.png Any flashing 5.1.1/4.4 - removes the updated bootloader… After re-flashing 5.1.1/4.4, you need to re-flash the updated bootloader and recovery fastboot flash recovery recovery_20200610.img - fastboot_twrp3210.png TWRP Manager is not needed. My...
  12. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1/15.1, TWRP | Development & Discussion | 2020.12.22

After the installation should take a few hours - to compile cache. Some video files do not play, this is normal. Video decoder does not support all codec options. I checked various videos - I have no problem. Convert the problematic video with XMedia Recode, this will help. This is a known...
  13. F

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1/15.1, TWRP | Development & Discussion | 2020.12.22

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1/15.1, TWRP | Development & Discussion | 2020.06.10 Unofficial build of LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo) for the Sony Xperia M2 (eagle). - 2020.12.22 Unofficial build of LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) for the Sony Xperia M2 (eagle). - 2020.12.21...
  14. F

Post Bug with topic editing (Edit project).

When will the problem be fixed? How to publish firmware now? Forget the lost topics and make new topics?
  15. F

Post Bug with topic editing (Edit project).

No (there the firmware will be compiled in a few days, so I have not edited this topic yet). Missing topics here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3919890 https://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-m2/recovery-twrp-3-3-0-development-t3923414