Recent content by Faaiz Puthawala

1. Faaiz Puthawala

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI][N920X/G92X]Floyd Note8 Port V5.1

I dont know if its rom bug or something else but when ever i install this rom snapchat blocks me for 24 hours Is someone expericing this:confused:
  2. Faaiz Puthawala

Having the same bug of snapchat even after changing the model in prop It works once or twice then again the same error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. Faaiz Puthawala

hey guys does the gcam effects the picture quality or its same as the stock i wanted to try oreo but camera is my concern if anyone can clear my doubt...:cowboy:
  4. Faaiz Puthawala

Post Galaxy Note 5 Indian thread

Anyone Having Battery Drain Issue After This Update My Battery Is Draining Ridiculously Any Help Will Be Appriciated
  5. Faaiz Puthawala

Post [ROM][N920T][7.1.1] LineageOS 14.1

Buddy just install the rom without any gapps May be u r flashing wrong gapps ---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ---------- May be some changes needed in meta-inf in the script for the "G" variant Try Them and then flash:fingers-crossed:
  6. Faaiz Puthawala

Post [ROM][N920T] CyanogenMod 13 ALPHA

Guys Will This Rom Work on the G variant Sorry For Noob Question Just New To This Device Form
  7. Faaiz Puthawala

Post [12OCT][SAMSUNG THEME][MONTAZE v1.0][FREE]

Screen Shots
  8. Faaiz Puthawala

Thread [12OCT][SAMSUNG THEME][MONTAZE v1.0][FREE]

Flinch Theme is designed with pixel perfect precision to give your phone a completely new modern look and feel! With high quality graphics and full of features, you will enjoy using your phone! This Theme Consist Of Lots Of Colourfull Icons With A Decent And Perfection Of Colours...!!!! Its...
  9. Faaiz Puthawala

Post Samsung Theme Editor is now available.... But.

i Didnt Got you More info means more screenz or any thing they arent justyfing anything properly that what they want..!!! ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ---------- Thanks Bro For Helping Me Out Though i Will Need Your Help If You Are On Hangouts...
  10. Faaiz Puthawala

buddy i am getting the same responce every time Hello, Thank you for requesting access to the Partner SDK. We regret to inform you that your recent SDK request has been rejected. We have determined that we cannot accommodate your request due to lack/verified details. You may view further...
  11. Faaiz Puthawala

congo buddy can you please help mee to to get selected as i am rejected 2 times
  12. Faaiz Puthawala

i have asked many devs who got selected but they arent giving proper reply really feadup of this and this time no reply i applied on 14 jan :rolleyes:
  13. Faaiz Puthawala

any one cn please help me i have tried 3 times but samsung is rejecting my request here is what work i submitted