Recent content by facuarmo

1. facuarmo

Post Question Bricked device?

Don't go any further, it's really easy to fix, I had the same issue yesterday. Just try this: - Download the latest TWRP image - Launch it from RAM: fastboot boot twrp.img - Now, try to flash whatever you need to! - Reboot, and the motherboard will be put out of fastboot. Good luck!
  2. facuarmo

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][harpia][9] LineageOS 16.0

Sorry for not providing proper instructions about this topic, as I thought it was fixed already. The thing is that repo seems to be pretty buggy with repos using Git LFS, to get around this issue, just change to the path and fetch the missing objects. cd...
  3. facuarmo

Hello, I understand that you don't want to use Telegram, but I gotta correct you cause the Telegram client is 100% FOSS, there's even a version that doesn't depend on Google's emojis library. That said, I didn't exactly move to Telegram, but instead I just put a huge slowdown on XDA threads and...
  4. facuarmo

For sure, I still didn't take a look at the new source, if it only supports x64 builds, there's gonna be a lot of work, but I'll do my best! :cowboy:
  5. facuarmo

Thanks for your interest, it's not being actively maintained, but it's not discontinued. It'll be back ASAP! :)
  6. facuarmo

Don't worry, I'll provide a new build ASAP, it's just that I'm quite busy with some school projects.
  7. facuarmo

Post [GUIDE] How to Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP

Hey there, I've got the LG K530F, is there any chance of unlocking it? I looked up the LG developer website and it's not listed in there, filling that form will just lead to a popup regarding that. I thought about downgrading it back to MM (Android 6.0) using the K350F10d_00_02221.kdz firmware...
  8. facuarmo

Post [ROM][64BIT][8.1] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 for LG STYLO 2 PLUS

Hey there, I'm gonna try the latest build in a while. Any chance of releasing the device-specific source? I'm quite interested on doing some tests on it.
  9. facuarmo

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] COSP [9.0.0][harpia]

Hi! I'm glad you liked the ROM, and yeah, the camera issues are really frequent on this device. I can't promise anything but I'll be taking a look at what's wrong and try to fix it by the late night of today (UTC -03:00). For me, it worked, then it wasn't working, rebooted, working again.
  10. facuarmo

Oh, well, I'm glad you found something for your harpia. And yes, COSP is already working here (although the latest versions aren't booting due to SELinux issues I gotta solve at some point lol), here you go: https://forum.xda-developers.com/g4-play/development/rom-cosp-t3897762 and SomeFeaK OS...
  11. facuarmo

Hmm... Oops lol. I kept updating los_harpia blindly as I'm focusing on SomeFeaK OS and COSP, I just wanted everyone else to keep it going if they wanted to. I forgot to get rid of that line in the manifest, it's now in the common repo of the device-tree. You should now be able to build it, I...
  12. facuarmo

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] COSP [9.0.0][harpia]

Everything is working. VoLTE isn't supported yet for this device on none of the ROMs because of source changes introduced in Pie that broke it. Some devs are working on it, while I can't, just because of the fact that my carrier hasn't implemented it yet. I'm glad you like this ROM, although...
  13. facuarmo

Thread [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] COSP [9.0.0][harpia]

COSP **** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! **** Welcome to COSP, your new future Android Operating System. Our goal is to have an Pixel-like android ROM that isn't spying on you and uses as few system space as possible. Also, we provide the...
  14. facuarmo

Post [KERNEL] RebelKernel by RebelLion

Wow! I'm glad you finally got it working. Thanks for giving me some credits (although I'm more or less just a cherry-pick machine lel), I'll get an eye on this thing, probably even grab some patches for the msm8916 repo and maybe I'll send a PR at some point :).
  15. facuarmo

Build from November 8th, 2018 Download: lineage-16.0-20181107-UNOFFICIAL-harpia.zip MD5: da213808e3a0dfff5600833d37817e43 SHA256: d90e911a48ad54594989e28ab624184436b9071df3aac311d2b4b2754920ceed Release notes: Updated init process. Replaced the whole way in that we handle denials for...