• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Fajormein

1. F

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS [UNOFFICIAL][MOJITO]

I would not only say you can use LOS Recovery, I would go as far as to recommend using LOS Recovery.
  2. F

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS [UNOFFICIAL][MOJITO]

Reserved as well.
  3. F

Thread Development [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS [UNOFFICIAL][MOJITO]

ArrowOS ABOUT ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. Website: https://arrowos.net Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS Code Review: review.arrowos.net E-mail: arrowos.contact PayPal: Donate to us...
  4. F

Post Development [ROM][11.0_r37][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [mojito]

It is literally zidane's kernel, hence the source link.
  5. F

Post Development [ROM][11.0_r37][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [mojito]

Reserved. Yup, still beta. Looks stable to me though. I am planning to apply for official maintenance soon.
  6. F

Thread Development [ROM][11.0_r37][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [mojito]

/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to...
  7. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][montana][9.0.0_r46] LineageOS 16.0

Are you guys planning on releasing Lineage 17 for our device?
  8. F

Thread [10.0 - Q] LineageOS 17 [UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][pine]

LineageOS 17 I proudly present Lineage 17 for our Redmi 7A - pine. Bugs As far as I can tell, none! :D Downloads MOD EDIT: DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED Gapps You might have to install the Certification Patch! Install guide[/CENTER] Mount System in TWRP Install rom from img Wipe dalvik+cache Install...
  9. F

Post [10.0 - Q] HAVOC OS [UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][pine]

yes. works fine on pine my network blocks out xiaomi devices from using volte for some reason. you'll have to check it yourself
  10. F

Thread [10.0 - Q] HAVOC OS [UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][pine]

HavocOS I proudly present HavocOS for our Redmi 7A - pine. Bugs - Video recording in stock camera. Download Gcam or Footej Camera to fix. Downloads v1 v2 Gapps You might have to install the Certification Patch! Install guide Mount System in TWRP Install rom from img Wipe...
  11. F

Post L Speed - Bug reports

Hope this fits in here. Flashed L Speed via TWRP onto MIUI 11 (Android 9, lavender, xiaomi.eu) today. System doesn't boot up anymore. No errors during installation.
  12. F

Post Will somebody extract the walkman app in ZX500/A100 series walkman?

I double this. I'll try to get the APK tomorrow by extracting it from the firmware... then I'll install it to AOSP.
  13. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Xperia X [FINAL]

Horrible battery life on the newest build. 30 minutes of SOT is a joke, especially since I had way more on stock. Not only that, the RIL likes to disconnect every now and then and I have to restart the phone (and while it's broken, the device thinks it's a dual sim model for some unknown...