• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fakecharles

1. F

Post Spigen Tough Armor

Plus one. I had the tough armor for my v30. I was so happy with it I bought the pixel 3a xl version. I'm happy.
  2. F

Post V30+ Dropping Bluetooth

I'm not using the Tile app.
  3. F

Thread V30+ Dropping Bluetooth

My phone is now dropping Bluetooth... Then reconnecting... Then dropping it. It happens with my car stereo and my head phones. I reset the network system but it didn't help. I don't know what to check.
  4. F

Post battery percentage missing

That's it. Thanks!
  5. F

Thread battery percentage missing

My battery used to display the percentage up top. Now it doesn't. I can't find any setting. I'm in plain stock.
  6. F

Post Cases for LG V30

Also happy with my Spigen Tough Armor. I feared it would be 1) bulky and 2) military looking but it is neither. It's slim enough that I always keep it on but it still seems formidable enough to dampen a fall. And the sturdy kickstand is a great plus. Now if only I could find some decent...
  7. F

Post I don't want the OTA, I just want to boot my phone

I did resolve it. I found some instruction I could tie in the terminal. Sorry, I don't have a link.
  8. F

Thread I don't want the OTA, I just want to boot my phone

I accidentally downloaded the OTA. Now it boots into TWRP (3.02) and stops. I can flash a ROM and I can restore a backup but it still boots to TWRP. Any way to load some system without having to flash stock?
  9. F

Thread LTE Connection has dropped, WIFI works fine.

I have tried multiple ROMs and multiple radios, but my phone drops network connection. Currently running a Lineage OS 7.1.2 dated April 15th and the baseband is MDM9625_104670.31.05.44R. The weird thing is that the LTE light shows signal, but I'm not connected. Here's what I've tried...
  10. F

Thread Replacement Battery - Phone disassembled

Let's just stipulate that I'm an idiot up top and get that out of the way. I replaced the battery and I can't reassemble the phone. Mostly, I'm getting tripped up by the various wire connections. I've looked at the ifixit plus about half a dozen you tube videos. The long black one from the...
  11. F

Post [ROM] [7.1.1] [OFFICIAL] [Shamu] EmotionOS [OMS] [Apr 5, 2017]

That doesn't work. I still have it.
  12. F

Post [ROM] [7.1.1] [OFFICIAL] [Shamu] EmotionOS [OMS] [Apr 5, 2017]

How can I get rid of haptic touch? The clicking is driving me crazy. Hint : I couldn't find it in Sounds, Language Input or Accessibility
  13. F

Thread music plays when I insert headphones

I haven't found a ROM in years that allows me to plug in headphones without triggering the music player. I'm currently running Nitrogen 7.1. Is there some way to disable this?
  14. F

Post Custom ring tones, notifications?

That's all I needed. Thanks!
  15. F

Thread Custom ring tones, notifications?

I used to be able to use my own ring tones on a custom ROM but I can't find any now that offer it. Is this a feature I can easily add on myself? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk