Recent content by falex007

1. falex007

Post [CANADA] Galaxy S6 Edge Canadian Users

Hi all. Can this device be rooted without unlocking? I'm on Bell and don't plan to change it but want to remove some bloatware. Also I'm planing to install some custom ROMs.
  2. falex007

Post [i9500][4.4.2][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Discussion

:good: I absolutely agree with you. This also is mentioned in his signature
  3. falex007

Post [i9500][4.4.2][4.11.7]Official MIUI V5 - Multi Languages

When I flashed MIUI it didn't reflash my modem firmware. Отправлено с моего GT-I9500 через Tapatalk
  4. falex007

Post [i9500][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 Discussion

Good luck friend! Отправлено с моего GT-I9500 через Tapatalk
  5. falex007

Post Factory Resets and Android versions?

No. Factory reset just removes personal data and applications installed from Google Play. It doesn't touch system files. But all updates change system files. Don't worry to lose system updates after factory reset, worry to lose your custom data :) Отправлено с моего GT-I9500 при помощи Tapatalk
  6. falex007

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 10 (qwerty)

Thanks a lot. After about a month of using CM10.1 I returned back to CM 10. And I found how more free memory the phone has now. Thank you still developing it. Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 4
  7. falex007

Post [IMPORTANT] Backup your EFS IMMEDIATELY. [Backup and Restore Guides]

No. IMEI is needed to register in GSM network. WiFi module doesn't need it. Отправлено с моего GT-I9003 через Tapatalk
  8. falex007

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 9

The brightness bug can be solved very easy: just remove the battery for several minutes. it seems that the kernel wrote some bad values to the panel (?) settings. I had the same problem with early CM7 by codeworkx. With Alpha 7 I met it too twice.
  9. falex007

I also have Sony panel but the problem with blinking screen when the phone is locked exists on my phone. That's why I think this problem is not because of the tipe of panel. Отправлено с моего GT-I9003 через Tapatalk
  10. falex007

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 10 (qwerty)

Thanks a lot. This fixed backlight notification. BTW your ROM is still more stable and fast than CM10.1 (I compared by playing Ingress). And it's more and more good to battery! Отправлено с моего GT-I9003 через Tapatalk
  11. falex007

Yap, I never went through flashing stock firmwares while I had changed one CM based ROM to other. They always format system partition. That's why if you want full new system just make full wipe and install ROM from the .zip file.
  12. falex007

Post [STABLE][ROM][4.1.2][A4] X-GamerZ v3.1 (Powered by loSconoscuito) [23/05/13] closed !

I just made backup copies of all files I like from the previous versions of this ROM. And after instalation the next version I copy these files back with help of Total Commander (it's free application from market). You don't need .zip to change system applications or sounds Отправлено с моего...
  13. falex007

Post [STABLE][ROM][4.1.2][A4] X-GamerZ v3.1 (Powered by loSconoscuito) [23/05/13] closed !

It's strange, but with v2.7 and v2.8 two problems appeared: 1. The device sometimes looses WiFi and writes "Searching networks" and after that you can't swith off WiFi it's always "searching". 2. I'm using camera360 and it works fine except applying scenes. When I try to use scenes it shows...
  14. falex007

Post [ROM][4.1.2] MIUI V5 3.6.7 (Powered by loSconoscuito) [09.06.13]

Just download from other sites new version of google play market and install it as usual application. You don't need to flash gapps. Отправлено с моего GT-I9003 через Tapatalk
  15. falex007

Post [ROM][4.1.2] MIUI V5 3.6.7 (Powered by loSconoscuito) [09.06.13]

I found some strange behavior. I'm at X-GamerZ. When I flash this ROM it's work well. But if I flash gapps 4.1.2 it stops booting: after Samsung logo should be miui bootanimation, but after installing gapps there is always black screen. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing changed. Did somebody...