• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fana75

1. F

Post [ROM][I9505][XXUHOF2][18Jul] Omega v42.1●►Omega Files◄●Fully Modded●►

Is there any changes regarding Bluetooth version inside compared to v39. Cf my problems during music with UE boom bluettooth speaker. Regards
  2. F

Bluetooth Connexion issue Dear Indie I had for christmas an UE boom bleutooth Speaker: http://www.ultimateears.com/fr-fr/boom Beautifull product and terrible sound. The only (but big) issue i have is that during a music i have 0.5s blank in music like if the Bluetooth connexion has troubles...
  3. F

v39 Direct Link still not working Dear Indie I am sorry but the direct download link for v39 on Omega Center download page is still the link of the torrent file not the zip. Is it possible to set the zip file back? Regards
  4. F

Direct download Dir Sir Any chance to have the direct download link for v39 working again on the Center download page?:crying: Actually it is the torrent link behind the named direct download? Regards
  5. F

How could i know if Xposed framework is installed? It is not the case by default once the V25.1 Rom is installed with a full wipe? Regards
  6. F

No solutions??? Dear All, I chnage for the 25.1 version: wonderfull...:fingers-crossed: thanks... But i still have the same issue than with v24: the "Wanam Exposed" application doesn't change anything even after a reboot. (the reboot proposed by the application in the notification bar doesn't...
  7. F

I don't have the Files :crying: I am just asking where to find them and it they exist (.zip? . apk.)? Regards
  8. F

Update One more information: With "Wanam Exposed" the reboot proposed by the application doesn't work Any ideas on how to have: 1/ the the circle couloured batttery bar 2/ he couloured wifi... 3/ More than 4 widget on a line => 5 Regards
  9. F

Status bar Dear All Maybe i am stupid but i didn't succeed in having the same status bar as the first picture (on the left) of the screenshot post1. I would like the circle couloured batttery bar + the couloured wifi... I try to download the package ".zip" trhough the "Omega Files" soft and...
  10. F

Post [ROM] Sweet ROM V11 LTA 4.1.2 [October 25th]

help, please Dear Not-i Could; you ploease answer to the 2 questions below, please :o: 1/ Im a sorry but i don't have such line in system/csc/others.xml in V11.1 ROM What can i do to to come back to black color in SMS? Jus add...
  11. F

help, please Dear Not-i I have 2 questions, please: 1/ Im a sorry but i don't have such line in system/csc/others.xml in V11.1 ROM:o What can i do to to come back to black color in SMS? Jus add <CscFeature_Email_UseFixedBgColorAsWhite>FALSE</CscFeature_Email_UseFixedBgColorAsWhite> in the...
  12. F

Hi not-i Thank you for your rom (especoally this black i was waiting for). I also have this problem of Leak of memory after a while (a day...). Apps are very long to open, to sync.... Ram falls to 70Mo... Regards
  13. F

I confirm = we need to remove the apk in order to be abble to enter SIM code. :D
  14. F

yop... I think i will try the v10... did v10 and V10.5 have been built the same days and have only app and tuning differences? Regards