Recent content by Fantassy123

1. Fantassy123

Post [ROM][HAMMERHEAD][Marshmallow 6.0.1]Cataclysm for Nexus 5[Jan 05 - Stable]

Hey, I've been using the latest build and it's stable and one of the best 5.1 ATM(21 March) but I can't seem to turn on the HeadsUp Notification. Also i do have looked at the Notifications settings in the Cataclysm settings, and i have 'Disable HeadsUp" turned off. Is there anyway to turn it...
  2. Fantassy123

Post [Q] Chrome Address Bar Auto Fill

The Developers need to build it in their app., like you said the 2 keyboards do have support build in for chrome and the other ones doesn't have it. For some Keyboards you can turn it on/off in the settings since not everyone likes auto-correct.
  3. Fantassy123

Post [Q] phone is getting hot.. how much heat it can handle??

70-80 Degrees isn't a "Worry" Moment, It's actually quite normal for a Octa core to reach that high what do you expect? Since a phone doesn't have a Fan or something like a PC, so it relies on something else which needs longer time to cooldown. My Nexus 5 using Quad Core reaches almost the same...
  4. Fantassy123

Post (FIND A APP) Customize Flashable ROM

Deleting any files from a ROM is not recommended but if you know what you are doing, it's fine. Also you could also flash a Clean Rom without all the useless APK's and when flashing gapps the smallest one with only the core and playstore.
  5. Fantassy123

Post [Q] Is IT Possible To Root The Acer A500 3.2.1

Yes the Acer A500 running on Honeycomb is Root-able, search on google and you will find thousand of guides (E.G : http://androidforums.com/threads/from-rooting-to-flashing-your-acer-iconia-tab-a500-newb-style-3-2-1.515402/)
  6. Fantassy123

Post Can I port a 4.4.4 rom to 4.4.2?

I'll do not recommend you doing that since a ROM is made for a specific device even if the 2 devices has the exact same Specifactions, it could still brick the other phone. You should find a ROM made specially for that device.
  7. Fantassy123

Post [ROM][5.1.1] ♦ OptiPop ♦ F2FS ♦ UBERTC 4.9.3 ♦ [05/25/15]

Hello, after trying the latest build, i've noticed a small wake-Up bug in it. When ambient display is turned On, the device won't wake up after pressing the power button only by holding it or plugging in the charger. It works correctly after turned off. Some information: Version : FEB-28-15...
  8. Fantassy123

Post I'm new here can anyone help me?

Well a little google search won't hurt right? Anyway i searched it for you Here
  9. Fantassy123

Post [Q] Gapps for galaxy gt-s5570 running CM11

Try flashing to original CM Gapps instead of PA Gapps - Here
  10. Fantassy123

Post I'm new here can anyone help me?

Flashing a Custom Rom always needs Root also Root always need a PC, Without a PC you can't Root it. Also there must be a Qmobile Noir A2 JB Rom ported to your device if not then it's not possible
  11. Fantassy123

Post Blocked Websites

Since you have rooted it.. and I guess you also have a Custom recovery, Try to flash a New rom if available.
  12. Fantassy123

Post [Q] Need new phone

There isn't a Phablet for 150 USD or cheaper although you could get chinese ones, But they suck overtime. Anyway a Phablet is a Phone with ~6 Inch screen, To get it from a trusted brand (Samsung,HTC) You will need atleast 600 USD to get it. I Doubt anyone could give you some cheap phablets...
  13. Fantassy123

Post Whatsapp Expired

Since you are new, Please read the XDA rules : 6. Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding...
  14. Fantassy123

Post Help

Unified daemon is the Samsung Weather widget, It sucks about 3MB each day if you have Mobile data on. Doing a factory reset won't help :P It's a Samsung widget, Doing a Factory reset will only waste your time
  15. Fantassy123

Post [Q] How to install Google Nexus ROM on Samsung S4 GT-I9500

Well First of all flash a recovery on your phone and then search a rom Here