Recent content by farahnur42

1. F

Post Development [ROM][12.1] crDroid 8 [OFFICIAL][MIUI Cam included]

Is anyone else here facing high idle battery drain (e.g. -16% in less than 7h)? I clean-flashed my phone from crDroid 7.14 to 8.2 a few days ago (so no vestiges should be left there) as instructed in the thread's first post, I don't have Pocket Detection or Always on Display on, I don't have...
  2. F

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.13 [OFFICIAL][OSS][25.12.2021]

Thanks for both of your replies, it seems to have worked for me as well. I didn't expect that that feature would break deep sleep but in hindsight it makes sense that it does keep the CPU awake, and I don't really need it anyways.
  3. F

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][SWEET/SWEETIN] crDroid v7.13 [OFFICIAL][OSS][25.12.2021]

Well I do have a backup of the "stock" boot image but with or without Magisk the idle power drain issue was the same at the time, I can still check ofc which I will do in a few hours (and update this message).
  4. F

I have nothing that should affect battery life, because the only three modules I have enabled are the Magisk built-in systemless hosts module, and Font Manager and Webview Manager by Androidacy. I'll give it a go ofc but I don't think it'll change anything. I think I'll just have to hope that...
  5. F

I know, I just wanted to make sure. I do have Magisk installed and set up, is there any specific module I should look at?
  6. F

No I don't, that's one of the first things I made sure to check if it was enabled and it wasn't. I also don't have many apps with battery optimisation disabled, namely just Vanced MicroG so I'm not sure what else I can disable. Update a few hours later: nothing changed even after enabling...
  7. F

Hi, I installed crDroid 7.12 a couple days ago (migrated over from ArrowOS 12 with a clean flash because the battery life was really, really bad, especially in idle and I don't like most of the changes done in Android 12) and while I like pretty much all the goodies that are included and just...