Recent content by fardjad

1. F

Post WiFix - Fixes regional Wi-Fi problems in Android 4.0

I just want to say thank you to everyone who donate, I have sent you the private beta version in case you want to test it.
  2. F

thanks a lot, the new version is going to be released in next week (I hope everything will go well with it.) Update: Sorry for the delay, but it's not ready yet.
  3. F

There's no ETA at the moment, but the App is almost ready to release. I just want to rewrite some parts of the code and maybe release the whole thing as an open-source project. Due to the very facts made you mad, I don't have any motivation to work on this project and any other region specific...
  4. F

It seems that the current version doesn't work on most of the JB ROMs. PS: I'm working on WiFix 2 (which is in private beta state now.) PPS: Your signature made me smile... :)
  5. F

I'd release the source code for the next version. Currently there's a private beta (to be released as WiFix 2 soon) which appears to work on newer Android builds as well. Regarding to donation, Thank you, really appreciate that. The more support I get from people, the more motivated I will...
  6. F

read the first post before posting support requests!
  7. F

The ISO 3166-1 compliant country code for India is IN. You can try US or EU if it doesn't work.
  8. F

OK, I updated WiFix (Current version is 1.21). You guys may want to start with testing this one, all you need to do is to install WiFix Manager V1.32 and download the updated version of WiFix with it.
  9. F

Alright, people still saying it's not working on JB and I don't have any other devices (it's already working fine on my HD2 with a JB ROM.) I'm calling for a volunteer to test a few things, send me the system logs, etc. So I will be able to find where the problem is.
  10. F

WiFix Manager 1.32 I've just released an update to WiFix Manager to address some issues reported in this thread. You can see the change log in first post. Enjoy :)
  11. F

Just remove the WiFix Manager APK from /system/apps with a root explorer (ex. ES File Explorer) or "adb shell" and install the new version from Google Play.
  12. F

Did you try dialing *#94349#? (WiFix engaged toast message should pop up).
  13. F

As I said many times before, dial *#94349# to manually invoke the application.
  14. F

This is a known issue. If you reboot your device without turning off the WiFi, basically you won't have internet access until you reconnect to the router. I tried to fix the problem by turning off the WiFi on boot (and restore the state after a few seconds) but sometimes it's not effective, so...
  15. F

No, I think that will be more helpful if you provide more detailed information instead of saying it doesn't work :)