• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• ok so for reason i can not get the hard spl to run on my computer and i have the 3.5 ver. of framework on my cpu i am running xp but wen i go to run it i get this error msg that says this app failed to initlalize properly (0xc0000135) is there any thing i can do to make it worrk
    I'd try to return it for warranty. You might be able to fix it by flashing hard spl and a new rom, but if it doesn't work, you could lose your warranty.
    Hi Farmer Ted,
    I had a HTC Fuze with can not load up when power up it has white screen and keep on restart. I didn't hardspl it yet. the problem do to the usb was accidental disconnect when i upgrade the htc official rom. The phone still can go to bootloader. Can upgrade to an official rom but then it only change the spl version and the phone still the same as after the usb was disconnected. I notice that the phone show no image version when i do the upgrade with official rom. It look like the phone doesn't hold the rom even after update 100% completed. I hope that i could get help form you to fix it.
    thanks so much, moonlight
    I'm not sure what mt3g is, but flash format is your best bet if your pc and device don't see the card. Just google it, it's the first hit (cnetx). Install to your phone through the pc and give it a shot. The shortcut will be in settings-system.
    You mentioned flash format? Will it support MT3g to flash? My notebook does not recognize my sd card. I have a slot for it, but nothing? WTF??
    Oops, I meant to do that. Buuuut, it may be a real bad idea. I fear that it will screw with ringtones and notifications. Still want to try it out?
    To best of my recollection - which is IMperfect, at best - today (Feb 9) is first time seeing your message.....
    Either Too Little, or WAY Too Much is What's Up.....
    (Sorry for delay - still trying to get a handle on the Fuze, Vista, And the whole 2009 deal....)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…