• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fast9000

1. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tb8504f/x] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB4 8

I can't seem to login into my google account after flashing Rom and GAPPS, it just says something went wrong. Please try again but won't let me no matter how many times I try, what gapps do you guys use, please link them here if at all possible. Otherwise guess I'll have to go back to stock...
  2. F

Post [ROM][10.0][un-official] ion-OS v2.6.b [Raphael] [28.05.2020] [MI9FOD] [OSS VENDOR]

You could simply use adb or fastboot, to remove the apps you don't use, for a nice and clean experience.
  3. F

Post [ROM][10.0][un-official] ion-OS v2.6.b [Raphael] [28.05.2020] [MI9FOD] [OSS VENDOR]

I have a similar question is that the stock miui camera app on the Rom?
  4. F

Post [ROM]AOSiP 9.0[Raphael][Unofficial]

You will be able to find the fastboot firmware from mifirm.net, just put in our device k20 pro/ mi 9t pro and look for the Chinese firmware will have CN in the name 10.3.16 is what you're looking for. Cheers ---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------...
  5. F

Yes I know it may be annoying to lose all your data, but I suggest you to download the fastboot version of the firmware, use the Miflash tool and select clean all, and flash 10.3.16, in my experience that's the best way to go about it, to reduce the errors, then flash twrp recovery and then you...
  6. F

Well there could be two reasons for this, the likely answer is the version of miui you flashed it on, 10.3.16 CN version is the one it works on best for android 9, if you don't have that specific version or the Chinese base version you'll face black screen, and bootloops
  7. F

Post [ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

Will the Rom boot using EEA Q vendor and firmware?
  8. F

Also flashed on eea vendor had to go back to Chinese one, for it to work
  9. F

I've been having a very difficult time trying to find a ROM, that has the FOD working correctly, ever since I applied a new tempered glass screen protector I'm more than happy with this one personally. Upon installing the ROM today, the FOD works flawlessly, users who are having issues with...
  10. F

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

Yep it was working pretty well on 10.3.16, should also work on the newer version, but try at your own risk. Although does take a hit on battery life so bear that in mind
  11. F

Post Impossible to boot AOSP/Lineage ROMs on global

No need to get frustrated it's just a suggestion, no one else I've seen has reported the issue you're having, the Mi 9T Pro or Redmi K20 Pro, have the same hardware, software is what you put on it, so I find it very had to believe that no other ROMs are booting for you, after installing the...
  12. F

What you're claiming sounds ridiculous I'd suggest for future reference to not buy from aliexpress as their so called global rom named devices usually have the phone being opened and having the global firmware flashed to it, although I honestly do believe you might have made an error at some...
  13. F

I was in a similar situation as you for a while but if you read the forums carefully and someone mentioned here earlier that the Chinese firmware and vendor worked, nonetheless I followed these instructions: If you have global ROM (stock or flashed by the shop where you purchased it, some shops...
  14. F

Post I got some doubts.

No problem glad I could help