Recent content by fathaahansar

1. F

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Android 11.0] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus3/3T [Weekly]

Has someone else noticed an improvement in battery life all of a sudden? I know, super rare for someone to be asking this on a custom ROM forum, but I'm curious. Since 2 days, the standby drain has improved dramatically (haven't measured exactly, but around ~1% per hour). I'm on the latest version.
  2. F

Post [CLOSED][ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][21/09/2021]

Hey! Awesome work with the custom build. If I'm interested to do the same, what do you think is the best way to learn and implement it? I have scripting experience in Python, but I've never done any dev work. I did see webpages on Lineage OS and Pixel Experience giving a step by step, but a...
  3. F

Post [CLOSED][ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][21/09/2021]

There is no way to get aptX in any AOSP ROM right? I've tried the magisk mod, but it doesn't work
  4. F

Is everyone facing a lot of standby drain? This wasn't the case 2 updates ago, and I have newly swapped out battery. I see a lot of different solutions being used, but none of them gives better results. Can someone help me with this?
  5. F

Sounds awfully similar to previous Secure Boot bug. You could search through the thread, solutions have been discussed.
  6. F

Is encryption issue at AOSP level? Has anyone been able to get secure boot to work?
  7. F

I could fix this for myself, just had to clean flash the ROM and Firmware ZIP. I used this website to get the file: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/oneplus3t-modem-firmware/ Hope this helps someone who has the same issue.
  8. F

VoLTE is not working on Jio India. I need to install the JioCall app to place calls and I can't receive any when I'm connected to WiFi. Has anyone dealt with this problem? Is there anything I can do?
  9. F

My guess is a problem with enabling secure boot option. I had reported this in previous versions too, and still have the option disabled as I daily drive my device. Flash PE10, disable secure boot option and then flash PE11. This is what I did
  10. F

Thanks for the clarification Gaurav. A big fan of your work šŸ˜
  11. F

I had the same issue on older builds. Had to keep secure boot disabled since then. I do feel insecure about the recovery being accessible to anyone and everyone, but that's the price to pay for Android 11 I guess.
  12. F

Yes, the one that pops up when you go on to set a pin/pattern/password in Settings>Security. I'm not sure what you mean by secure bootloader
  13. F

Do try flashing the latest 28th March update file, the issue is reported to be solved as per ChangeLogs. What I did was, install PE 10, go through the setup. You may not get the option in the initial setup process, so just go to settings>security and set a pattern/pin there. You should be...
  14. F

Is there a guide to remove Lineage OS camera and making Google Camera the default? The Lineage OS camera UI just breaks the experience while using camera within apps like Google Keep Notes.
  15. F

Faced the exact same issue. 3 clean installs later, I realised that enabling secure boot is causing the boot loop. So, when you set your pattern/pin/password, make sure to disable secure boot. The ROM has been working brilliantly otherwise, with Magisk and all. @Gaurav24 maybe a bug that...