Recent content by fattire

1. fattire

Post Android 3.0 Honeycomb Preview Image v04 - 2/7/2011

I don't think so but there are Nook HD+ ROMs around...
  2. fattire

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for Nook Color

I would think so. keep in mind security wise it's not going to be up to date in case that matters...
  3. fattire

Post ROM[d85x,f400,g3ds,ls990,vs985][9.0]**crDroid**[5.7]29-8-19

Dunno if this will work but take a look at your kernel, namely: include/uapi/asm-generic/fcntl.h. You may need to add something like: #ifndef __O_TMPFILE #define __O_TMPFILE 020000000 #endif /*a horrid kludge trying to make sure that this will fail on old kernels */ #define O_TMPFILE...
  4. fattire

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [trlte][tblte][trlteduos]

Heads up for trlte TMO kernel fix Did a build recently and noticed that the build breaks without fixes to the kernel config for tmo. Meant to post this a while ago, dunno if anyone even still uses the TMO variant or if this has been posted before but anyway. Someone might want to put it on...
  5. fattire

FWIW I just did a build for TMO and no sim card either.. I'm guessing one of these recent changes is the culprit but can't play w/it until this weekend.
  6. fattire

Post [APP][UNOFFICIAL] zANTI WiFi penetration toolkit

csploit nightly updated. Changes here: https://github.com/cSploit/android/commits/develop
  7. fattire

Post [APP][ROOT] cSploit - Android Network Toolkit (Mobile PenTesting)

Dunno if anyone cares but there is a new nightly up and I checked in some stuff for backward compatibility, Pie, and more. See: https://github.com/cSploit/android/commits/develop Nightly I think is up at csploit.org somewhere.
  8. fattire

Quick update. Wanted to update my post from a week or so ago about my ongoing messing with the bluetooth to try to fix the disconnect. the changes in r32 weren't enough to do it, so I'm now merging source with r41. I also (at the suggestion of Luk1337) added this: diff --git...
  9. fattire

I had an annoying BT disconnect at random times (with no error in the UI) that correlated to this: 06-26 11:07:20.113 10732 10732 F DEBUG : signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 (SI_TKILL), fault addr -------- 06-26 11:07:20.122 10732 10732 F DEBUG : Abort message: '[FATAL:future.cc(64)] Check...
  10. fattire

working with _mone today I think we've got the permissions SIM issue w/Enforcing on TMO targetted and eliminated so hopefully we'll have that all fixed up soon. Not sure how it will work with dual sims but hopefully it will :) Enforcing is working on TMO for me without my hacky additions to...
  11. fattire

Post Latest Firmware for Galaxy Note 4 (N910TUVS2EQB1 AND N910T3) New N910TUVU2EQC1

To be clearer-- The stock Android provided by Samsung for the Tmobile carrier on the Note 4 should automatically update the modem/bootloader partitions as you upgrade to their official software. In other words, you don't need to do anything-- when Samsung updates your software, it will update...
  12. fattire

in total denial I just did a build w/the latest sepolicy-- the results are here. No SIM on TMO, and the denials are indicated. I did a build with a few additions giving some generous permissions to mdm_helper and audio_server: diff --git a/sepolicy/audioserver.te b/sepolicy/audioserver.te...