Recent content by fba9398

1. F

Post [Q] How to root Asus Memo Pad 7 (me572c) 2014 version

So, when I try to downgrade from .31 to .30 using the recovery MOFD_SDUPDATE method, I get this error, can you guys help me out?
  2. F

Post [Q] How to root Asus Memo Pad 7 (me572c) 2014 version

Just updated from 11.8.3.30 to 11.8.3.31 and lost root, RootZenFone app won't work for me and I'm stuck with all these useless apps from Asus, anyway to root now or in the future or at least downgrade and get root? Plus do you guys think we'll ever get Lollipop?
  3. F

Post [Q] Where can I get the Nexus 6?

Yeah, I've already looked over there but that's where the $700+ becomes a problem, maybe I would try over there later, thanks! :good:
  4. F

I'll maybe try to get in from T-Mobile, I don't live in the US but i'll try to see what I can do, thanks!
  5. F

Actually I can ship the phone in the US, the problem is that Play Store or Motorola accept a international credit card! Think there is a way to buy it from the Play Store with that credit card or that Motorola gets stock and ships it before Christmas?
  6. F

Thread [Q] What's the difference between the unlocked and T-Mobile Nexus 6?

What's the difference between the unlocked and T-Mobile Nexus 6? Do they have the same bands? Does the T-Mobile model receive updates at the same time as the unlocked model?
  7. F

Thread [Q] Where can I get the Nexus 6?

Hi, I want to get the Nexus 6 unlocked model before 12/25 and I can't buy it from the Play Store because they don't accept international credit cards and I don't live in the US, I've tried Motorola but they never have phones in stock, I've tried to get information on when will they get stock by...
  8. F

Thread [Q] How to get the Moto Maxx? (global version)

The phone is already out in Brasil but it's about $900, in Mexico it should be about $660, I know that people are going to sell it on eBay but I think it might get about $100-$200 increase, so where would be the best place to get it from at the best price?
  9. F

Post [Q] Droid Turbo works outside of the US?

Is there any information on which are the Latin American countries that will get the phone? Maybe Central America?
  10. F

Actually in Costa Rica we also have Mercadolibre, but here the phones are about $300 to $400 more, with eBay the problem is that the prices of new phones are almost $200 more because its hard to get, I'll definitely look in the mexican mercadolibre but I need around the same cost as the phone...
  11. F

You're right and it looks like a great device but how can I get it shipped to the US or in my country, Costa Rica?
  12. F

Youre right and it looks like a great device but how can I get it shipped to the US or in my country, Costa Rica?
  13. F

Where did you get that info? Can I get a link?
  14. F

Because I don't know when the Mexican version (Moto Maxx) is coming out and probably the price is going to be around $800, that's the price in Brazil while the Verizon version is going to be rough $650
  15. F

Thread [Q] Droid Turbo works outside of the US?

Hi, if i buy a Droid Turbo from Verizon at full cost, will I be able to use it in Central America with a 850 HSDPA band and get good speeds on 3G (1 to 2 mbps)? Or does it just use Edge outside of Verizon?