Recent content by fcsprovenzano

1. F

Post GCam for Oneplus 7T (15Jun2020)

Which version are you using? Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk
  2. F

Post [ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

I'm using Tasker and I want to creat a task to disable one of the sims. Do you know if there is any variable I can use for Pixel Experience? For Samsung it's phone2_on. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  3. F

I've cleaned last time a few times and it only got solved after an update. I will try it again tonight but I'm not very confident as the problem looks exactly the same.
  4. F

Does anyone knows which Kernel was present on the previous version? After this update my phone became really slow. It had already happened to me a few updates ago. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  5. F

The same happened to me yesterday. It's a known bug? Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  6. F

Thank you. It also worked for me without any problem. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  7. F

Which recovery are you using? Someone said Official one does not support pie firmware. Is it true? Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  8. F

Post Raiffeisen Twint (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.raiffeisen.twint)

I had the same problem (with BCV Twint) and after a few tries, changing Magisk Package Name worked!
  9. F

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][FAJITA] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

How does the fingerprint works on 6T Pixel Experience comparing to a "old" physical fingerprint sensor? I'm planning to buy 6T and use PE but the fingerprint is my biggest issue with this phone.
  10. F

I'm having some problems in the last builds. My background apps are being constantly killed. Anyone with the same problem? And with a solution? Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  11. F

Post [Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Pro [WHYRED] [Auto updated daily!]

I'm with anti 4. Any other reason to install an ARB version of firmware?
  12. F

Try Blokada. It's a localhost VPN based adblocker. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  13. F

Go to Network & Internet settings, SIM Cards and press SIM Slot 1 (not on the switch!). You can go back and then the pin will be requested. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
  14. F

Strangely, it worked... It isn't working the same way as before I've installed Miui 10.0.2. Now, during the time I press, it does some "reboots" showing MiUI logo and I can't stop pressing it until TWRP logo appears. Before, I released the buttons when the Miui logo appeared and after a second...
  15. F

Sorry for the mistake. I would like to have said "phone keys": Power + Volume Up when the device is off. I can only boot into TWRP when I reboot directly to Recovery.