Recent content by FD_Root

1. F

Post Question Need help (maybe brick my Phone...

so gys... thx at all. My phone run with the latest global orginal MIUI Rom. I think today its better to leaf on this settings. Today twrp and the other recovery are to buggy at all. So i can wait and hope in the futre it is stabil. best regrads from germany ;) sry for my bad english: shame on...
  2. F

Thx my friend!
  3. F

Sry for the late answer... I have try with both Recoverys same error... Here the screenshot
  4. F

so well, i have try all your idears thx for that. I have try a Android 11 Rom (Arrow) same error-1).. I use OrangeFox-R12.1-Unofficial-sweet but it doesnt work... I will try a last step with twrp. When that fail, i hope it can flash the orginal Miui again.. and yes i have try a clean flash and...
  5. F

thx gys for you help! thats really helpfull. I will try later all the diffrent options and give a Feadbeack the need go frist work... But I think the recovery can be a problem. Today it gives not a OrangeFox (r12.1) for the Redmi Note 10 pro ;( So i will try with the twrp.. and hope it helps...
  6. F

Thread Question Need help (maybe brick my Phone...

Hi gys, i have a problem with my Redmi Note 10 pro 6GB/128GB ... I flash my phone with Orange-fox the recovery are smooth and allright. Before i flash, i have install the last Update (I think), via Ota on MIUI. Than i have flash the new recovery. But all Roms or Orginal MIUI i want install...
  7. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Poco X3 NFC [Surya]

thx man. no problem. I will check the rom Version. Maybe i have a older Version. Finaly I make a clean fresh.. I give you Feedback ;)
  8. F

Hey dear, I have found a Bug. (Sometimes) I call or maybe I become a call, i hear the person, but the other donsent hear my voice. So can you check this problem? I hobe you understand my problem ;( My english is really bad.
  9. F

Hey thx man! do you think it's possible that you can give in future the new Rom Versions via OTA Update? Best regards from Germany D. Berg
  10. F

yes you can, but the phone need a clean wipe. So your phone lost all data ^^ You can only instal via recovery I hope you understand me ;) my english is not good ;(
  11. F

do have unlook the phonw and instal. twrp ? its twrp succesful installed you can download this update and install manuell via twrp
  12. F

thx man, it works amazing :) gives a Option to spend a littel gift for your work ? @SawaMEN best regards from germany
  13. F

Post [ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.9 Official[SURYA][KARNA](10/06/2021)

maybe ^^ the problem with Netflix come with this rom ^^ but yes, it is okay right now :D
  14. F

Post [ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.9 Official[SURYA][KARNA](10/06/2021)

Update: ist working now under Android 11 with LinageOS I have install netflix via APK. But important with this App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aefyr.sai Netflix Version: (Stable Release) 7.89.0 build 18 35322 Netflix APK...