• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fdespotovski

1. fdespotovski

Post [Q] [HELP] Screen burn-in problems

Those weird lines seem to stick. :( But, I wouldn't want to mess with replacement units, warranty repair etc. If it gets too annoying to handle, my first approach would be the display tester app. Plus, these "burn-ins" are less prominent (almost invisible) in outdoor lighting and do not tend to...
  2. fdespotovski

Post [Q] [HELP] Screen burn-in problems

No, not at all. I take great care of my device. Not once has it fallen, nor be treated with pressure on the screen. Once, my mother happened to sit on my brother's G2, however, but he didn't experience any issues whatsoever. At least no similar burn-ins as on my device.
  3. fdespotovski

Thread [Q] [HELP] Screen burn-in problems

Guys, I have a terrible issue with my LG G2's screen. Apparently, it looks like it's gotten some annoying burn-ins, which look like white lines running across the screen. They aren't much of a problem for me, but they have got very annoying in recent time. And, it seems like they are becoming...
  4. fdespotovski

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 - KitKat 4.4.4 - 08 November - UNOFFICIAL

Unlocked since day one :) Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  5. fdespotovski

Same here. Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ---------- What difference does it make if I upgrade my bootloader to ver. 1.49.999¿ Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  6. fdespotovski

I also get very bad battery life... :( Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  7. fdespotovski

Post [ROM][PMEM+ION] CyanogenMod 10.2 - Jellybean 4.3.1 - 04-February - UNOFFICIAL

I encountered problems with the audio on the latest ROM. Occasionally, it would stutter while listening to music or playing games, thus causing minor lag. Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  8. fdespotovski

Camera problems What I meant to post here was mistakenly posted in the CM10.2 thread, sorry for that! Back on topic: I have problems with video recording. Basically, when I try to record a video, it either gets corrupt or does not appear at all. :crying:
  9. fdespotovski

Post [ROM][PMEM+ION] CyanogenMod 10.2 - Jellybean 4.3.1 - 04-February - UNOFFICIAL

Whoops, I thought this was the CM11 thread, sorry! This problem happened on the other CM11 ROM by Johnny! :p
  10. fdespotovski

camera problems I still have problems with the camcorder: it can not record videos. It starts recording, but it either saves a file that's corrupted or doesn't save it at all. :crying: Still image capturing works fine, at least. :(
  11. fdespotovski

My deep sleep problem is somehow connected to Google Now. When I force close it, deep sleep works fine. Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  12. fdespotovski

I also get weaker battery life than normal, though I don't notice any deep sleep related problems. ? Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  13. fdespotovski

I always use the standard Gapps. P.S. I encountered a bug when the statusbar just freezes, it can't be pulled down and in order for it to get back to normal the phone needs to be restarted. Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  14. fdespotovski

Post [ROM][4.3.1][-O3][LINARO-4.7] LiquidSmooth v2.37 - 11 November [UNOFFICIAL]

Viper fx does not work for me. The drivers install successfully, but audio processing is still not working. Please help? Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk
  15. fdespotovski

re With the latest build, I am again unable to restore titanium backups properly as the device would just reboot or hang forever, and after rebooting they would be gone. This didn't happen on the previous release. :crying: