• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by febry_valdy

1. febry_valdy

Post [MODULE] Oh My Font & Google Sans Prime

I barely can't distinguish my stock font to omf but while I am using SFP with text body font and increase letter-spacing option, the difference is very obvious. Maybe I will stick to your final SFP cos I am happy with this. Cheers.😊
  2. febry_valdy

Yes from OOS11 as you advised me to contact the maintainer. He gave me the script and put it on OMF folder, reflash the module then reboot, but it won't change anything.
  3. febry_valdy

I have tried flashing OMF using script method but it won't change anything. Don't know what is wrong but using old SFP it goes well.
  4. febry_valdy

I don't know I am lost. Must be some ways to fix that, else you can give me OMF support for realme ui with broken status bar font.
  5. febry_valdy

I don't know cos I don't have any knowledge about font, maybe you can help me with that.
  6. febry_valdy

I was a maintainer for realme ui back then before you dropped it down, I was frustrating about the status bar font that wouldn't change that is why I stop using realme ui, but now I wanna be the maintainer of it, if you could count me in, I will definitely be happy for that.
  7. febry_valdy

Just wanna say that I am right now using your old SFP which is great but the status bar font won't change, maybe you can help me fix this. Thank you.
  8. febry_valdy

Please support back realme ui just like old SFP, thank you. @nongthaihoang
  9. febry_valdy

Post ROM][10]AICP v10.0[UNOFFICIAL][RMX1971]

Will we get aicp android 11 in a near time? Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk
  10. febry_valdy

Post [11] Evolution X 5.1 OFFICIAL For Realme 5 Pro

Give it a try if not working you can edit updater script. Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk
  11. febry_valdy

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [RMX1971] [19/11/2020]

Bro, what is ur telegram account? Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk
  12. febry_valdy

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.0 [RMX1971] [22/11/2020]

Any fix for fingerprint or face unlock? Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk
  13. febry_valdy

Any update bro? kemo12533 Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk
  14. febry_valdy

No way bro Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ---------- Hopefully we have lineage os official rom for our device and be ready for nightly build hahhaha Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk ---------- Post...
  15. febry_valdy

Post [ROM][10.0][RMX1971] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Yeah as always bro Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk