Recent content by felloffthetruck

1. F

Post Accessories S21 Ultra Case Recommendations

It's only sold on Amazon and not even available on the Otterbox site. It is a 100% authentic Otterbox case that is only sold on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NC8K172/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
  2. F

The Otterbox Prefix is the thinnest case that lays nice and flat on the back. This case has become one of my favorite cases for the S21 Ultra.
  3. F

I don't find the Monarch bulky or unconfirmable to hold at all. The best slim case that I've found is the Otterbox Prefix.
  4. F

The Monarch adds some bulk but it's not bad at all. The grip on the Monarch is also pretty good. Not tacky or slick in the hand.
  5. F

Post Question Screen Protector

No, but I'm always careful when using a new case to make sure it's not hitting the edges of the screen protector. No problem at all with the glass lifting while touching the corners either.
  6. F

UAG Carbon Fiber Monarch.
  7. F

Post Question Black Screen of Death? 2 Month old S21 Ultra 512gb

Sounding like it just might be the connector for the screen coming loose.
  8. F

Nope, I've used the Whitestone Dome glass on past devices also.
  9. F

I'm using the Whitestone Dome tempered glass with the E-Jig installer.
  10. F

I have the Whitestone Dome and it works 100% perfect with the Otterbox Defender Pro.
  11. F

Post Accessories Is this the slimmest case for the s21 ultra or have you seen others..

Caudabe has the sheath for the S21 Ultra. I need to order one myself.
  12. F

Post Question PSA: How to fix the notification delay or non-receipt issue. Truly pathetic of Google and Samsung.

Yes, please let us in on the fix for the notification problems?
  13. F

Post Question Delayed notification problems S21 Ultra

Factory reset does nothing for the notification problem and is a complete waste of time.
  14. F

Post Question Delayed notification problems S21 Ultra

Yea, It's no better. It sucks that we have to live with a high priced phone that only about 10% of the apps will show instant notifications. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max sitting right next to my S21 Ultra and the iPhone gets every notification instantly while the S21 is dead to the world until...
  15. F

Post Question Verizon Unlock service

Just wondering as Verizon phones are CDMA