Recent content by Fendulon

1. F

Post N900V Bootloader Bypassed + Custom Recovery...may be possible on N900A?

Check his Twitter. Djbliss already said Samsung and LG phones can't be unlocked with this method. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  2. F

Post [ROM][NH1][4.4.2] Dynamic Rom 6.1 Stable 7.1 Beta [GPE][Discontinued]

Oh wow, good call. I haven't been on that in a long time... changed.
  3. F

Hah no problem. Didn't even see you reply. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  4. F

Next time a notification pops up, long press it, click app info, uncheck show notifications. Or you can find the app in application manager in settings and do the same thing. Uncheck show notifications. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  5. F

Post [BOUNTY] KK Root/Unlocked bootloader (workaround or full unlock)

As people have mentioned... Geohot already stated he is fixing this for the Note 3 and says it should be out in an hour or so.... Don't jump the gun guys. He knows what he is doing. He hacked the PS3 for Christ's sake. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  6. F

Speaking of S5 settings.... would there be any chance of porting the crazy black and white power save mode? I imagine that might be quite an undertaking. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  7. F

S5 theme is awesome. Only thing I've noticed is when you swipe in settings and can select the sections they aren't all quite mapped right. For instance hitting controls causing a settings force close. Rom is still awesome. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  8. F

Post [ROM][NC2][4.4.2] Dynamic Kat Xtreme 2.3 [AOSP Hybrid][DISCONTINUED]

Well, flashing multi window does make pen window work. But I don't use multi window and I can't get the slider tab to go away on the left. Holding back like you typically would isn't removing it. Probably because of some exposed additions or settings I have. I'll survive without. This rom is...
  9. F

The hours are appreciated. I have one small question. I know it isn't "part of this rom" necessarily, but I flashed the add on for air command and pen window doesn't work. You draw a window and never get to select an app. It just doesn't come up. Are there some additional dependencies? It is...
  10. F

Duh. Thanks. Should state that changing it in Display settings did not change the lock screen for some reason. The gallery gave the option to set for home and lock though. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  11. F

Hmm. How do I change the lock screen wallpaper? Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  12. F

I've been on regular Dynamic Kat for a while but I just made the switch. This is a pretty ridiculously awesome ROM. Good work. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  13. F

For the DK Xtreme yes, everything Samsung like that is gone. Action memo, multi window, smart stay, air command. It is all gone.
  14. F

The default pen window manager is fine. The play store app that allows any app to be added is not working unfortunately. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  15. F

Loving 2.0. I have a quick question though. Any idea why pen window manager doesn't work? I love modifying what apps I have as an option. Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk