Recent content by Ferdimage911

1. F

Post 🔧 [MODULE] Play Integrity Fix (SafetyNet fix)

For weeks I have not had one issue with Google wallet after installing playcurl module and Fp_downloader.apk , combined with Chiteroman's fix.
  2. F

Post Development [ROM][PORT][Android13]RUI 4.0 for GT Neo2

Does Android Auto work on this rom?
  3. F

Post Development [Rom][13] [Stable] Evolution X for Realme GT NEO 2 (bitra) [unofficial]

sorry I got ahead of myself, and commented while you were still updating :D
  4. F

Post Development [Rom][13] [Stable] Evolution X for Realme GT NEO 2 (bitra) [unofficial]

@SathamHussainM, I am currently on your v7.2 what version is this?
  5. F

Post Question What's the best rom?

@Shuyin10 Does the stock RUI have this colour issue? I am on Elixir 13 and I'm no sure what the colour issue is.
  6. F

Post Development [Kernel][4.19][Bitra] Dragon Kernel

Flashed it over the stock kernel from Elixir 3.2. This feels slightly snappier, thanks for the tweaks. @Andre_the modder Also I read somewhere there is a 2.9 - 3.0 version? I cant see it on the download link. EDIT: All good joined the Telegram group channel and found it there
  7. F

Post Development [Rom][13] [Beta] Project Elixir for Realme GT NEO 2 (bitra) [OFFICIAL]

@SathamHussainM everything seems to working fine, until I tried to connect the phone via Android Auto, my car detects the phone, but cannot connect, it tries to use Mirror link but is not supported. EDIT: Android Auto working , I had to use my PS5 usb cable
  8. F

Post Question Need a camera App.

Thank you, this works perfectly!
  9. F

Post Development [Rom][13] [Beta] Project Elixir for Realme GT NEO 2 (bitra) [OFFICIAL]

Thanks heaps, flashing the Magisk.apk in TWRP worked.
  10. F

Thanks , I am already on Elixir 3.2. So I just need to flash the Magisk 25.2.apk in TWRP? Sorry just got the phone today , and being a Pixel owner for so long the root method was slightly different.
  11. F

@SathamHussainM Hey mate, thanks for developing such a great rom. Can I ask , what is the best way to root this rom with Magisk?
  12. F

Post [ROM] [Android 13] [blueline/crosshatch] ArrowOS 13.0 | UNOFFICIAL

@ReallySnow : Wanted to confirm that this is the blueline boot .img and just a typo? EDIT: I can confirm that the boot is for crosshatch., flashing the boot and trying to install the rom, produces an error "looking for crosshatch" (along those lines) @ReallySnow , please upload the blueline...