Recent content by fergiet

1. F

Post Most Current unlock Method

Wug's toolkit does it all http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2389107
  2. F

Post Marshmallow Upgrade Question.

Just my view, but 6 does not run well on N7 2012. But try it and see. The best for this tablet, I think is 4.4.3. Others will have other ideas.
  3. F

Post Marshmallow OTA in the UK yet?

So far Marshmallow is fine. OTA arrived with us yesterday. All seems fine so far, no factory reset needed.
  4. F

Downloading now in windy and wet Scotland.
  5. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 + Nexus Security Fixes [2016-08-05]

Many thanks for the work. Flashed it on my Grouper and seems to be running fine. Good work.
  6. F

Have a read https://dottech.org/187995/how-to-enter-recovery-mode-on-motorola-moto-x-play-guide/
  7. F

I read on Google+ that the dual sim version is starting to get Mardhmallow in some European countries. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112576578037479679282
  8. F

Post Amazon Fire 5th Gen [SuperTool] Root, Google play install, block ota updates and more

Ok, all sorted. In Flashfire I needed to press and hold the wipe section and move it to first position. This way the wipe happens first then the ROM is flashed. Seems to work that way.
  9. F

Post Amazon Fire 5th Gen [SuperTool] Root, Google play install, block ota updates and more

Supertool works great but I have tried flashing "Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.9 Amazón Fire 2015 (Ford) (17-12-2015)" using FlashFire but each time it fails. Any help/suggestions welcome. My Fire 7 is on 5.1.1
  10. F

Post UK price reduced to £39.99

I got mine in the Black Friday sale but this is a great price for a very good little tablet. It's not as fast as my Nexus 7 2013 but then it's a fraction of the cost. If you don't have one and you are reading this just get one.
  11. F

Great script/tool many thanks for the work. Good to see you update it again. :good: Would love to see an option or a standalone tool to return Fire 7 to standard/factory state, just in case of a need to return due to a fault. Happy New Year to you.
  12. F

Many thanks, great tool that just works. :cool::cool::cool:
  13. F

Post [Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v. 2.1.9

Just used NRT to get 5.1.1 onto my old Nexus 7. I used the "Flash stock + unroot". Problem was that the Nexus was only showing 6.2gb of storage instead of 32gb. Did it all again but did fastboot erase and format first. No change ! Thought all was lost 'till I read this...
  14. F

Post When does the official Lollipop update push over the air?

Nothing here yet, neither 5 nor 5.1 has shown up !
  15. F

Thread [Q] No Lollipop OTA

Hi Nexus 7 2014 on 4.4. Was rooted but back on stock and locked. No sign of OTA update as of 5th Dec 2014. Am I missing something ? Been on stock for a few months now. Anyone else with the same issue ?