• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ferrari35

1. ferrari35

Post Updated to 6.0 but cant move apps to Sdcard ?

Works the same as it did in lollipop ie its broken Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using XDA-Developers mobile app ---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ---------- I should point out that I only ever got it working with 32 gig cards or smaller even...
  2. ferrari35

Post Adopting internal storage results in corrupt storage

Not found any real workaround for this it makes the tablet a bit of a dud Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  3. ferrari35

Post [TOOLKIT] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT - NEXUS PLAYER - Drivers,Unlock,Root,Flash Stock

Can't unlock on 5.1.1 I'm guessing it the ome lock blocking it would I have to unlock one via fastboot and c promp ome off?
  4. ferrari35

Post Mod | Operation Killjoy™ | All-In-One | dnsmasq | entropy | fast

Yep could be the ROM not sure tho will play around with it tonight and let you know
  5. ferrari35

Post Mod | Operation Killjoy™ | All-In-One | dnsmasq | entropy | fast

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but there is no pie fix in the folder (I'm on the stable version) I'm on lollipop note 4 and running cm 5.1.1
  6. ferrari35

Post [UPDATE 1/30/16 | THEME l MOD ] Transparent Widget Skins

Hi when I try to download met office I get a 404 error is there any chance you could re upload it? Thanks☺
  7. ferrari35

Post [REVIEW] KiDiGi Wireless Charging Dock for Google New Nexus 7 (2013)

It will charge the nexus 5 but it has to be in landscape mode and the side of the phone has to be flush with the top of the charger(the gap between the bottom of the phone and the lip of the dock is about half an inch) would have to find someway to secure it to the dock. Update if you use the...
  8. ferrari35

Post ★ Post your Nexus 5 home screens ★

This is mine
  9. ferrari35

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][Flo/Deb] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Thanks for doing this I just have one small problem the back button stops working home button and that are all fine but I'm not sure if its the ROM or an app knocking it out
  10. ferrari35

Post [KMA KERNEL][CM-11.0 | .283 blobs][SM 4.9 | Graphite][22-10]

Great ROM thanks glad to see the bugs getting knocked out of it
  11. ferrari35

Thanks that did the trick:) Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. ferrari35

Just updated to the new version and now have sleep of death Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
  13. ferrari35

Post [ROM][4.4.4] SlimKat (yuga)

Fantastic romantic but the stutter bug kills it for me:( thanks for all your hard work and can't wait to see the end of the stutter bug:) once again thanks:) Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  14. ferrari35

Post [HELP THREAD] Xperia Z | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Was in flashmode flashtool just did not like the stock rom I tried to put on got it working now thanks:)
  15. ferrari35

Post [HELP THREAD] Xperia Z | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Thanks matey:) all sorted now:)