• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Fevax

1. F

Post lineage 15.1 sources

That sources are from dream2
  2. F

Post [ROM][G955F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8+

We are still working, our device it's hard to port, so many problems with graphics. When I have a working build I will upload quickly, no worries about that, I'm doing this just for you guys!
  3. F

Post [ROM][G955F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8+

LOS 15.1 Its in progress, just wait, i have no free time to spend on development, and take care of what the people says on this thread leaves me with less time
  4. F

Post [ROM][G950F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8

Sorry for the long period of inactivity, my personal life was a mess, i will try to speed up the things soon!
  5. F

LineageOS 15 developement for s8 has started!
  6. F

Samsung releases only kernel sources, and no, it's not just put that code on aosp and build
  7. F

Really??? Please, if you can't read/understand what PRE ALPHA means, please, don't show up your nick on my threads again!
  8. F

Post [ROM][G935F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge

Try without sd and see if still shows wrong amount
  9. F

Thread [ROM][G955F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8+

Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  10. F

Thread [ROM][G950F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8

Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  11. F

Post [Bounty][Progress] Lineage Os for Samsung Galaxy S8

All will be updated when i decide to make the thread for the rom :) No need to use telegram