Recent content by fgcchevy

1. F

Post How is team mobil

I live in central Florida, and we just moved our family plan from Sprint to T-Mobile, after 13 years. After 1 week so far on T-Mobile, i don't regret it 1 bit! What good is unlimited data on Sprint, if it's unusable? Time will tell I guess, but so far, I'm happy! Sent from my SM-N930T using...
  2. F

Post K1 - 6.0.1 Rollout Day? AH has just posted....

I got the update a few hours ago, we finally got the new emojis! Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  3. F

Post K1 OTA is on the way!

My tablet is running great after this update, idk what the deal is with everyone else? Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  4. F

Thanks, must of been cause i checked full in the advanced menu to trigger the update which it did but it was taking forever! Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  5. F

What is the size of the update? I got a notification and started downloading it, but the size was around 661mb so I canceled it. Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  6. F

Post Asop browser?

Does asop have Chromecast built in as chrome? Tia Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  7. F

Post Shield Tablet button upgrade

I just got this case also, its actually really nice! Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
  8. F

Post Quick Circle Watchfaces

Do the g3 watch faces work on the g4? Tia Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
  9. F

Post Lg g4 super slow charge

I have an aukey charger, what app do I use to rest it out? Tia Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
  10. F

Post Anyone w/ an LG G4 want to start a dang Bumper Case company with me!!???

Does the bumper affect WiFi or cell signal at all? Tia Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
  11. F

Post Best Buy

I had the same exact issue! I preordered 5 phones, only got 1 gift card, said the rest would be emailed to me within 2 hours. I left the store after 3 hours, then waited a few hours. I call customer service and they tell me 14 days, wtf? So now I just have to wait I guess. I sent an email...
  12. F

Post [Q] Nexus 7 2013 Stuck with two errors

i am having similar issue. i have tried the root tool several times with no success. ive been rooting devices since the samsung moment and i cannot get this tablet going at all. with the root tool i am able to flash twrp recovery, but for some reason it will not mount to put a rom on the...
  13. F

Post So you want your stock themes to work?

Anyone get this to work without root on L? Tia
  14. F

Post [MOD] Themes menu back (NO ROOT) Permanent Fix

Is this possible without root? If yes, please explain the steps for me? Tia
  15. F

Post Enable themes without root

Anyone gotten this to work on L? It launcher pro force closes on L on the ls990. Tia