Recent content by fgnm

1. F

Post [Android 5.0+] Bacon Camera

Are you using an OP3/T with latest Bacon Camera build? Because I've no trouble with dng and Photoshop express or Snapseed, if you can tell me how to reproduce the bug I'll try to fix it :)
  2. F

Yes because I've got many 1-star review that Shutter Speed does not work on redmi note 4, if you are so kindly to tell me what's going wrong with shutter speed on your device would be very helpful (try any previous apk you find online) :) It's a very old story middle line flash I hope to...
  3. F

Yes, download from google play and let me know what works and what not :) Because since lollipop Nexus 5 does not support anymore Camera1 API so any manual settings does not works here, as I said I'm not going to support Camera2 in this app, so no Nexus/Pixel compatibility.
  4. F

Yes and probably will remain :) DNGs are so heavy, too many DNGs in gallery really slow down performance, indeed I'm considering to exclude completely DNGs form built-in gallery, anyway with latest (1.10.0) they are correctly added to android media store once saved, so with snapseed you should...
  5. F

Regarding RAW if not supported with Camera1 then will not be supported by this app too, probably Camera2 will never be added to this camera since does not belong to its main purpose. But if unlocking camera2 api on your device unlock RAW stream on Camera1 too then you could use it. Slow Mo has...
  6. F

That's the link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.fgnm.baconcamera but you should be able to join beta program from Play Store page directly :)
  7. F

So 1.10.b1 is online through open beta channel on Google Play, some feedbacks would really appreciated :) With full SAF now Bacon Camera should be able to save stuff on any storage (SD Card/OTG), and DNG Conversion should be much more stable with correct colors, if someone still have problems...
  8. F

Ops forget to unlock the device from Google play, try now or you can also download the latest apk somewhere online :) If something works send camera parameters (you found in Settings->Camera Parameters) to finalize Moto G3 profile.
  9. F

What do you mean with broken switch? More or less :p I've reversed your libs and it seems to support full manual controls + RAW, with current version on Google Play (1.9) what are you really able to do? Is there any manual control that really works?
  10. F

Hi all guys, I'm really greatful to everyone that still use Bacon Camera :) Against all my expectations the app is still growing faster and I can't stand looking without doing anything, so even if I'm super busy I've almost finished 1.10 with some core functions rewritten from scratch: DNG and...
  11. F

Already tried with Moto G, 2nd and 3rd generation but drivers seems quite limited I don't know about latest updates if they have fixed something, would you like send me camera lib? In general camera driver has 3 different options for output: jpeg, bayer raw and yuv format (yuv420sp in...
  12. F

Hi I know that bugs but LinageOS 14.1 is very very buggy on this point of view. Actually I'm still looking for workarounds but I think there are some incompatibility between new system and old driver that they are not updated since lollipop
  13. F

Actually not, to add support to external sdcard I have to rewrite all storage stuff so I'll add this option too Please could you be more detailed? It's about manual focus or autofocus? Have you noticed that happens in particular situation or setting? Really thank you for your interesting! The...
  14. F

Just pushed 1.9.0 on Google Play. Hope you'll like the new stuff I've done and especially the new manual shutter speed knob, now it's easy to set full range supported by devices because damiann69 you're right old indicator was designed only for slow exp time. There is still nothing in changelog...
  15. F

Yes it works (I haven't tested yet on custom ROMs), but sometimes the driver ignore your settings :p I'm still reversing OP3 camera driver and it has lot of proprietary code, some features cannot be disabled and others can be enabled but used only when the driver is agree. I noticed that TNR...