• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fhem

1. fhem

Post OEM Unlocking grayed out

Being pushed from Google based on device's IMEI
  2. fhem

Looks like they got it fixed wow woot woot
  3. fhem

Good luck with that they won't give me an RMA with this issue. They say it is software issue and it will be fixed. That is why I say F --- Google
  4. fhem

Bug reporting for this issue is total bs from google. How do you " 5. Reproduce the issue or error message on your device." It's already locked!!!!! They are blowing smoke at us.
  5. fhem

It's my understanding that it is a known issue w/ no idea of when it will be resolved. They should be warning the buyers/customers -- but hey it's only money !!!!!!!
  6. fhem

I just got off the phone w/ google tier 3 —— They can not guarantee if you buy a new unlocked Pixel 3 or 3xl that you will be able to unlock it. RIP I got one that can't be unlocked and they won't RMA.
  7. fhem

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.2.2 - 10-13-2021)

Working here on linux mint 19 latest taimen 2xl -- I compiled the vdexEtractor and used furniel binaries. Put all in linux os bin and lib64. https://del.dog/awuligimiy.sh Hope you can get it working thanks much. Also thanks to Surge1223 for the help he gave me on tg.
  8. fhem

I'm building aosp (oreo and pie) roms and kernels on Mint 19 w/o issues --- apktool working fine also ---- so it's good for me but thanks. ---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ---------- Sorry I misread that --- I thought he had implemented on Linux and Mac...
  9. fhem

Hi SuperR. long time since I posted. Good to see you are still hard at work supporting the community. :good::good: Here's my situation. Superr v3.1.6.3 --- fresh install Linux Mint 19 OS 2xl images -- taimen-ppr2.180905.005 Deodex doesn't seem to be working on pie yet...
  10. fhem

Feeling like a total noob here LOL What happened to the link for the paid version. :confused::confused: git clone <repo for paid version>
  11. fhem

All good now :good::good::good::good: Thank you sir!!!!!
  12. fhem

HI SuperR. haven't posted in a long time ....... all has been working so good no need to post :good::good:. Thanks for your continued hard work and support. I just installed the latest clean and am getting this. I have not had any issues with the recent versions .......................... this...
  13. fhem

Post [TOOLS][ZIPS][SCRIPTS] osm0sis' Odds and Ends [Multiple Devices/Platforms]

I think they banned tg in halifax!!! :D:D:cool:
  14. fhem

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

I'm actually using Magisk 14.6 and I didn't add any modules.
  15. fhem

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

rooted Pixel 2xl --- 2.3-149 working great. 2.3-152 not working w/ root. see attached below. Thanks much for your continued hard work and support. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.