Recent content by Fif_

1. F

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Don't block system apps for a start. Define what "not having 4G data" means. Is that not not showing in the UI, not connecting, connecting but not functional, or something else?
  2. F

Applist Detector uses native code to inspect the classpath loader, this is out of Xposed and XPL scope. There is nothing you can do about it at the XPL level. References: -...
  3. F

Sharing is caring. 😉 Where is that enhanced version? It may have changed in newer Android releases, but if you follow the call paths from these functions, you'll find out that they all end up calling BlockGuardOS.open, and hooking that method is sufficient to catch all file opens from the...
  4. F

I don't remember discussing blocking all possible methods for opening files. Access to /data/system/xlua via the Android runtime should be blocked by BlockGuardOs.Open. @VD171, which method(s) are you referring to? Not sure what you mean by "enabling Public.Package". Using BlockGuardOs.Open...
  5. F

I've seen instances of this happening with certain GMS (Play Services) versions. The hook operates on GMS and if the function is removed or changed, there's not much to be done. What's your GMS version? 220920xx works well here in Android 11.
  6. F

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

I remember testing that back when I first wrote the Automate flow and scripts, and it didn't work (restarting LSPosed didn't pick up the changes consistently). I'll need to retest, but that should be doable (if it is confirmed to work). Nothing needs to be done. If the module only hooks a set...
  7. F

Yes, you got it. First line: real value Second line: fake value, the one the app sees. These are also sent to logcat.
  8. F

There is, but it's not simple. Instructions: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lsposed-xposed-framework-8-0-12-0-simple-magisk-module-edxposed-alternative.4228973/post-85827845 Wrong 😉
  9. F

No need for concern: you cannot set what the app sees, it is always "Private" for any blacklisted property. However, you can always modify the hook's lua code to do what you want.
  10. F

3C task manager is using native code to invoke su, and is out of reach from Xposed and therefore XPrivacyLua. True, but you can use custom hooks to prevent apps from successfully invoking su in the first place, effectively hiding the su shell command from apps and that's what @Moon_stay was...
  11. F

Probably not. At least not the part where the URL is manipulated by tasker and opened by it, since the app requesting the webview will have to render something (or get an error). You may be able to manipulate the URL in Lua though and rewrite it on the fly. However hooking webview is...
  12. F

I don't think it's possible to hide all the XPL messages as there would be no way to disable the messages emitted before the hook gets loaded. There's also the wrinkle that XPL hooks always emit a log message when they run, causing an infinite loop, but that may be worked around by using a...
  13. F

I got it. This is the app log, not the Xposed log. But these 2 lines are still written by EdXposed into every app that it hooks. So again, these two lines have nothing to do with XPL.
  14. F

Your screenshot shows log lines emitted by EdXposed: this has nothing to do with this thread. AFAIK EdXposed development is dead. Nevertheless, XPL will log every hook it loads or executes in the logcat, and that data is readable by the app without any extra privileges. If that is a problem...
  15. F

Post [Discussion] Magisk - The Age of Zygisk.

You'll need https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/module-terminal-app-systemizer-v17-3-1.3585851/post-84330057