• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fil.lujan

1. F

Post Question Flash T-Mobile firmware on unlocked S21 ultra

I have no clue what frija is, I went to sammobile and got odin and the t-mobile firmware from there, on the firmware page they had a step by step on how to flash since you can't change the csc from what I've read. It was my first time flashing but apparently I did it right. I get the updates...
  2. F

Yes I just backed up before hand.
  3. F

Post General Im very excited...

You're going to love it, coming from an iphone myself I love how it functions, feels in my hand, looks, and best of all, separate volumes for notifications, ringers and system.
  4. F

I would assume so. Just would flash the firmware. Nothing is physically locked down
  5. F

Thank you for all your guidance in doing this. Appreciate it.
  6. F

No I just did the firmware. Didn't do anything else with csc. Heard that's a pain in the ass with android 11
  7. F

I downloaded the firmware from SamMobile and Odin then flashed it. I had the unlocked version I purchased from Samsung directly. when selecting the csc portion but it still shows the xaa portion as well. Not sure if I did it wrong but seems to be working for me. Putting it in download mode...
  8. F

It did actually. Noticing my speeds are a bit faster and more consistent and getting rcs through Samsung messages to people even using Google messages on other carriers
  9. F

Post Question Google Message RCS

Update: So I am using stock samsung on tmobile firmware, had the people who use google messages delete my threads and now rcs is working between everyone. Just in case anyone was interested.
  10. F

That's a bummer, thanks for replying.
  11. F

Is it the stock messages for the others or did they install carrier services and google messages? Thanks for replying. Appreciate it.
  12. F

Thread Question Google Message RCS

This may be a longshot, but does anyone know if RCS works between a person using google messages with chat enabled to say someone using a T-Mobile Samsung with stock messaging but with the enhanced messaging enabled?
  13. F

Post Question Question about booting into Boot Loader

Thank you. Appreciate it.
  14. F

Thread Question Question about booting into Boot Loader

I'm now finally trying to flash the T-Mobile version onto my sm-g998u1, When I follow the instructions to get into bootloader it just restarts the phone normally like a regular reboot? Any guidance on getting this done correctly. Below are the steps I saw how to reboot into bootloader: Turn...
  15. F

Thank you so much for all your help. I do appreciate you.