Recent content by filipelima27

1. F

Post Custom themes AllianceROM©v7.0 (any AllianceROM© lollipop version & all devices)

Thats the problem. I dont run on alliancerom. I mean the keyboard theme but if you can send the .apk for me is more easy. In other cases when i flash a themes my phone get a bootloop. Can u please send me the apk of this themed kb?
  2. F

Post Custom themes AllianceROM©v7.0 (any AllianceROM© lollipop version & all devices)

Hi man! How can i get this keyboard? Can u send me your samsungime.apk? Its for lollipop? I really like this!
  3. F

Post New Theme "WindowsPhone" for Theme chooser lollipop

Naruto where i get your battery image? I really like this!!! ---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ---------- Hi man! Congrats for your nice job. Man where i got your nice battery image? I really like this.
  4. F

Post closed

Man good night. I send a PM to you with my files. Thanks in advance. Check your box. Hugs.
  5. F

Post closed

Hi thermax!!! Happy and glad to see you man!! I upload my systemui today and u can help me? Always thank you!!! I pm you today With systemui and icons!!
  6. F

Post closed

Man , im a noob! I dont know how about decompile and etc. It i send to you my systemui you can mod this for me? :) pls!!!
  7. F

Post closed

Yes!!! I understand. Ok! But, wich app i use to rename without unzip the file? I unzip and zip again but does not work
  8. F

Post closed

Calm man. I read the op and see this but i like your mod so much much. You can not help me to mod my systemui with your mods?
  9. F

Post closed

Galaxy s5 i900m with OMEGA rom v17 lolipop
  10. F

Post closed

Man i flash a lot of your mods but nothing hapen! Can u help me?
  11. F

Post [Mod-Lollipop]Full screen call

I have the same problem!!!
  12. F

Post 10 Bootanimations for GS5!

Man, where i get your Font? looks nice!
  13. F

Post [KERNEL][INTL][TW-AOSP 4.4,5.0,5.1][05/02/2015] KT-SGS5 - OB1 - KTweaker

OMMMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!! it will be AMAZING. Work flawless. The best kernel and setup ive ever see. Where i pay you? :) thanks a lot man!!! I hope you take a lot of people smile with this. Link this im your op. Ypur kernel is amazing.
  14. F

Im newest ir blaster doesnt work :( no chances? Create a version for us who need the ir blaster and like your new ram usage. Your kernel is amazing
  15. F

Any possible to change this? Me? You? Anyone? Any script? Build.prop? I really really like your kernel and the ram usage.