Recent content by filipepferraz

1. F

Post Mensagem no boot "verity mode is set to logging"

To remove this message needs to flash the bootloader from phone variant. This file fix for XT1900-6.
  2. F

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][PAYTON][NIGHTLIES]Lineage OS 17.1

If you are in los after 20181117 is secure to update. I'm updating day by day from this version and dont got any brick. The addond in update is working too. When update now dont lost magisk, just twrp. I made a module to flash in twrp to add support to addond to twrp too to keep after ota...
  3. F

The official ota update update from ROM is working and magisk, gapps are not lost when update. Here I'm using magisk 17.2 and after the update only the twrp is replaced by Lineage Recovery. To keep twrp after the update there is a magisk module called TWRP A/B Retention Script that needs to be...
  4. F

Here the update worked too between this two versions. Can you provide any log? The phone hard bricked and needed to use blankflash to recover? Here when hard bricked is others updates the phone screen dont turn on until run blankflash.
  5. F

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.1.2 - 1-14-2021)

It's possible to force write in both _a and _b partitions? I'm trying to generate a zip to update 4 partitions (boot, logo, vendor and system). When I recover the partitions with twrp works, but if I flash from zip get boot loop or is not installed. Any tip for Motorola a/b partitions flash...
  6. F

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.1.2 - 1-14-2021)

Add partitions Hi everyone, How to add new partitions (logo, vendor, oem) after extract system.img? Extracting from Moto Stock zip seems to just write system and boot partition and extracting from system.img with the other images as *.img only vendor.img is extracted too (logo.img is ignored)...
  7. F

Post [ROM][Unofficial][20180630]Resurrection Remix v6.1 [payton]

new build is up : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11050483647474830314 * Fingerprint navigation gestures fixed (settings -> system -> customize-> buttons -> on screen navbar) * SElinux is enforced * stronger haptics * CPU and Battery optimizations * kernel update to latest moto source...
  8. F

To fix the Google dialer have to set as default app for phone in settings.
  9. F

New build is up (2018-06-21): * Dual camera available. Changelog in post #3.
  10. F

Changelog 30th June 2018 * Fingerprint navigation gestures fixed (settings -> system -> customize-> buttons -> on screen navbar) * SElinux is enforced * stronger haptics * CPU and Battery optimizations * kernel update to latest moto source 21th June 2018 * fixed Camera (dual lens) 17th June...
  11. F

reserved 001 Firmwares https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76775043&postcount=2
  12. F

Thread [ROM][Unofficial][20180630]Resurrection Remix v6.1 [payton]

Credits Moto X4 is getting some custom rom love, because erfanoabdi worked in BEAST mode and created the trees for this device, even though he does not own the device. A big thanks too munchy_cool that organized and build the Lineage 15.1, CarbonROM 6.1 and Resurrection Remix v6.1. I will help...
  13. F

Post Flash Android One Firmware to Unlocked Moto X4

It's the Brazilian model? Did you flashed with unlocked bootloader? It's the updates (jan and fev) showing? Thanks, I have the same model with locked bootloader.
  14. F

Post [ROM][5.x] CyanogenMod (CM12 / CM 12.1)

I thought that the development in P3110 was active :( I was using for a long time the candy rom (4.4). Yesterday I updated to Lollipop. Can this patch be ported to p3110? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49265142&postcount=118 Seems to enable miracast support on CM11 devices.
  15. F

Post [ROM][5.x] CyanogenMod (CM12 / CM 12.1)

I have tried the Chromecast app in another roms but don't find either. In my case the TV (sony) use miracast, in my Moto X (2014) works fine with native screen mirror and in Galaxy Tab 2 don't find the TV on the network.