• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by firecough

1. F

Post Wanbo T2 Max

Should I remove the USB after the update with the blue screen is done? So when blue screen update is done it turns off, and then you turn it on to update android, should the USB stick be on during the android update process?
  2. F

Post Wanbo T2 Max

Hello, can you please mention the exact steps you followed? I also updated with the firmware but now its even worse.
  3. F

Post Wanbo T2 Max

Hello, thank you for the firmware. I had my hopes up but it seems it's even worse now. Currently its now both upside down and inverted, the flip options do not change anything at all. When I click on a flip option, the screen just jiggles and bugs out to the same position. What can I do now?
  4. F

Post Wanbo T2 Max

Hello everyone, does anybody else have a problem with the Wanbo T2 Global Edition?? I just received mine a few weeks ago but the display is flipped 180 degrees no matter which "flip" option I pick from the settings. The only way to see the display in the correct position is to physically flip...
  5. F

Post Wanbo T2 Max

Hey, I think I have that version too. When I hold the power button the light doesnt flash so it doesnt go into firmware upgrade mode. It just boots normally. The reason why I wanted to try an upgraded firmware was because my projector display everything upside when its standing upright, no...
  6. F

Post problem with headphone

Oh thanks, but I just gave it to the warranty and they replaced the USB port free of charge and gave me another phone while mine was being fixed. If I ever have the same issues Ill keep this in mind, thanks!
  7. F

Post problem with headphone

YES I just started having the same problem yesterday, Im about to lose my mind. Right now it doesn't recognize the type c headphone at all on my s10 lite but it works on my tab A normally. Also after the problem with my s10 lite it doesn't fast charge anymore only normal charge. If you or...