Recent content by FirefighterDown

1. F

Post [Port] lenok2dory: Android Wear 2.0 on LG G Watch!

Anyone know how to fix the "check your connection and try again" error when opening Google play?
  2. F

Post A de-bullshified version of Facebook (less ads, less clutter, less crap)

evilwombat Messenger 145 from your OP once restarted updates with the snapchat imitation crap UI. Any way to revert it back to the oldschool UI?
  3. F

There has been one to fix the answer call prompt so you can select 'accept'. Used to be only 'decline'
  4. F

So I clicked "unpair with phone" to change devices, it rebooted into TWRP. Says no OS installed. Reflashed the system.img and boot.img but same issue. Just keeps booting into TWRP :confused: ---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ---------- Link to...
  5. F

So I'm using dual boot img which is fast but Google Assistance response is slow. Any img which makes it faster?
  6. F

This ROM is amazing!!! Everything works flawlessly including OK Google voice detection. Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Dual Core boot.img is the easy way to make the phone fast. Didn't need TWRP to get the ROM to boot originally. If you're missing your apps, go into Google...
  7. F

Tried that but didn't work for me. Bought a new cradle and it was fine.
  8. F

Buy a replacement charging cradle/dock. On eBay, the genuine LG chargers are: SDT-310. Had the same issue until I replaced the charging cradle/dock. It seems the charging prongs on the old cradle/dock were worn down and not even height anymore meaning the watch couldn't connect to them either.
  9. F

Right can someone walk me through the unlocking bootloader bit? http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?device=LG%20G%20Watch&folder=G%20Watch%20Script%20Tool This link just takes me to a very large FTP with over a hundred phones. What specifically do I download and run??
  10. F

Post [UTILITY][RESTORE][UNLOCK][ROOT] LG G Watch Tool

wrong thread
  11. F

Post Rooted, surprised not on here:

I haven't.
  12. F

Post List of working Blackberry APKs

Hey guys, I have a BlackBerry Priv now. It's ridiculously good.
  13. F

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

Guys, I solved the WiFi drain using cm-13.0-20151209-UNOFFICIAL-kltedv.zip 09-Dec-2015 After flashing the ROM in TWRP, to the left of the reboot is a wipe cache/divik button. Wipe then reboot. Seems to be VERY important as I never did this before. Turn off Wifi and Bluetooth scanning. Put GPS...
  14. F

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

Is there a better camera and framework for CM13? Photo quality, especially nighttime, quite poor ---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ---------- You're crazy. This rom has battery drain and I'm a user since day 1. ---------- Post added at 07:21 PM...
  15. F

Post Samsung Galaxy S5 - Australian Users

Using CM13 but the camera is bad as it doesn't have the Samsung camera with camera framework. Might just go back to stock rom with debloat and xposed