Recent content by firepol

1. firepol

Post 4k videos possible with Open Camera

ah sorry I did some search and found this and I was almost sure it was the P30, sorry. Do you know where I can find an owner of such a phone and ask such a little test (install the app and try 4k video) to be done?
  2. firepol

Thread 4k videos possible with Open Camera

Hi, officially 4k is not supported on the P30 Lite. I've just seen that Samsung Galaxy A50 also does not support 4k videos officially, however with an app called Open Camera (you can find it in the play store, it's free) it's possible to record in 4k. Can a Huawei P30 Lite owner please install...
  3. firepol

Thread AICP Rom for libra disappeared?

Hi, a few months ago (January I think) I bookmarked the AICP page containing roms for Xiaomi Mi 4c, now I access it and there are no roms at all: http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=libra&type=all What happened, did the AICP team stop supporting libra? I installed AICP for another device and...
  4. firepol

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for libra/aqua

Hi, quick question, to flash the latest lollipop bootloader, do I just do it via TWRP? Or should I use some commands via command line? Like fastboot flash [please-specify] Thanks, looking forward to try this rom!
  5. firepol

Post [Guide] Unlocking the Mi4c Bootloader without verification by Xiaomi

Critical Partition Flashing not allowed Hi guys, yesterday after lots of attempts to flash different roms on my brand new spare mi 4c I gave up and installed the latest official MIUI 8.3 BY XIAOMI.EU 7.5.11. So I was thinking that so the firmware is updated and I can proceed installing e.g...
  6. firepol

Post Letv One S1 Pro X800 Review!

Thanks for the reply, what kind of stick do you connect and do you need an adapter for it? If possible post the links to the products, or at least specify if the adapter is usb 3.0 and the usb stick is also usb 3.0 (or 3.1, really I have no idea...). ;) thank you
  7. firepol

Post Letv One S1 Pro X800 Review!

Does the Letv One Pro X800 support OTG? Hi there, I'd like to buy a new phone and put my eyes on the Letv One Pro X800 for a really interesting price (on banggood 317 USD / 297 EUR at the moment of writing). I'm not familiar with USB type c and I was wondering, since there is no support for...
  8. firepol

Post [ROM][T][UB][L] CyanogenMod 12.1 - Neo's Homebuilds [DISCONTINUED]

Hi there, same problems here for Facebook apps. Did you find a solution in the meantime? I get error code 924 when trying to update Facebook Messenger. Facebook won't update either and it won't install (after uninstalling it I can't re-install it anymore: it downloads it, then "installing..."...
  9. firepol

Post [EOL] [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [12/11/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.5

Stagefright and Silent Attack vulnerabilities addressed? Hi Archi, probably you are already informed about the Stagefright Attack and Silent Attack vulnerabilities which affect also Lollipop 5.1.1. Google seems to have already released some patches and I wonder if those will also be integreted...
  10. firepol

Post [EOL] [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [12/11/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.5

I'm using AD experimental, v3.1 but the variant I see it's "stable" after I tap on "fetch". To get the RC1 should I install a different AD apk?
  11. firepol

Play Store: Your device isn't compatible with this version I waited 1 day. I rebooted in recovery, I wiped the cache and dalvik cache, but when I open the Play Store App and search for Wemlin I can't find it. If I search it in Google and then open the Wemlin link to the Play Store page I get...
  12. firepol

Thanks man, I flashed the last version and I could restore my Titanium Backup. But still I can't find Wemlin in the Play Store (when searching from the Play Store App on the phone), can you (or anybody using ArchiDroid 3.1 experimental) see and install it from the Play Store?
  13. firepol

Can you help me installing an app on Experimental 3.1? Dear JustArchi, I installed ArchiDroid experimental 3.1 some time ago (14.7.2015) and it works quite well. Good job! I say so because I tested for one month different releases of Resurrection Remix (5.4.2 till 5.4.8 also based on CM /...
  14. firepol

Post [ROM][T][UB][L] CyanogenMod 12.1 - Neo's Homebuilds [DISCONTINUED]

Reverted to fotakernel, repartitioned, installed CM 12.1. It works Hi WhiteNeo. I reverted to fotakernel as explained here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/106620-all-gapps-crashing/ Then I flashed the boot.img in your ROM, and finally got TWRP 2.8.6.0. For some reason before I could not...
  15. firepol

I was luckier, I did a clean install on Tuesday, 14 July in the evening, around 21:00 - timezone GMT+2 (Central Europe). Till Today, Friday 17 July, 14:00 I had just one unexpected reboot (with resurrection remix, I had at least 2 reboots a day and the rom was laggy). The reboot happened when I...