• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by firmanperdi

1. F

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Hi guys, can anyone confirm that SafetyNet checking is now all good? I'm still using May version because of it. Edit: nevermind, I tried it and regret it, the problem is still there.. Is there any solution for this problem? I don't install any rooting apps and I really need to able to access my...
  2. F

Hi guys, Beside the bug of swipe gesture from the black area of the notification bar, I also notice these past 2 updates has issue with banking apps telling that my device is rooted even tho im not installing any rooting apps, is there any other solution for it? I've tried few things last month...
  3. F

Confirmed. Is there any posibility to have a flashable patch to solved this minor bug? it's minor but it's kinda annoying cause we use this gesture very often, I mean we need a month until next update. Thank you.
  4. F

No luck, I've try to uninstall magisk completely (use TWRP & Apps) but thr banking apps still detecting my phone as rooted. Maybe I'll downgrade to last PE+ before this latest one.
  5. F

Hi, I found 2 problems after dirty flashed last update: 1. GCAM mod not processing HDR, but using Parrot latest version is working. 2. Banking Apps detecting my phone as rooted device even though I didn't flash magisk.
  6. F

Same problem, I've tried various version of GCAM and it still doesn't work with GCAM. Stock GO Cam is working tho.
  7. F

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/22]

My last setup is so smooth that I'm a bit worry if installing new PE update will bring another issue, maybe I'll stay a little bit longer with current build..
  8. F

I hope it can help anyone who suffer touch issue from the last two updates, maybe you can try this kernel, I've been using this kernel for 2 weeks and no issue at all, touch is working flawlessly, battery life is great, charging speed is great, performance is so good, no random hang and reboot...
  9. F

Hi guys, Please help me, the only problem I have from the latest builds is the touch, it is so nerve wrecking to typing, lot of typos and miss touch. Before I ask here, I've tried various firmware versions in effort to "fix" the issue, I've also flashed various kernels and the NoGravity kernel...
  10. F

Post [Kernel][Overclocked] No Gravity [Android-11,10][2021-09-09][ProtonClang]

I'm using PE+ ROM 10, they give me option under Setting > Display > Notch Behavior to Hide
  11. F

Post [Kernel][Overclocked] No Gravity [Android-11,10][2021-09-09][ProtonClang]

Thank you Awesome kernel + you can choose between mode Balance/performance/battery life/etc !! So versatile. And it's been a smoothest experience so far on my poco PE+ ROM ! Thank you very much :good:
  12. F

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Hi guys, I have question. Is light trail only enable on version 7.2? Because I can't find the option on the newer versions. The attacment is gcam 7.2 by s4n1ty. Thank you!
  13. F

Hi guys, I'm wondering if there is the safest way to uninstall stock GCAM from this ROM? because everytime I try to install newer version of GCAM, apps doesn't install due to stock apps. I've spent a good hour to search any info but now my phone is ended up stuck on fastboot and i am now about...
  14. F

I want to confirm the issues that is occure after the last update (2020-06-07) - Frame stuttering - Performance is not as smooth as last update - Phone shutdown when idle (already happened 2 times) I hope the fix will come shortly. Thank you for the work ! :)