Recent content by firmtech

1. F

Post [GUIDE] How to gain root shell on 2016 Honda Pilot (and now install apps!!!)

2016 EX-L I was screwing around with the honda keyboard files in /system "LatinIME.apk" and "LatinIME.odex". I moved them to /tmp to see if i could bypass the honda keyboard files. now head unit is loaded with errors, and cannot seem to write them back to the /system folder. I copy them back...
  2. F

Post [GUIDE] How to gain root shell on 2016 Honda Pilot (and now install apps!!!)

half bricked 2016 exl non nav? i moved an app out of /system/app now i can't put it back in that dir. have lots of errors on the hu. anyone else ever see this issue? am i screwed? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks:( is this thread still alive?
  3. F

Post [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

See this post, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52346699#post52346699 Flirc adapter works well with any ir remote you might have laying around.
  4. F

Post Bluetooth Remote

You won't have any luck with bluetooth pairing 1.3 its not compatible with kitkat (android 4.4.2) I did get the ps3 media remote working with the cm10 rom (android 4.1) using the bluetooth pairing 1.3 app. Right now I am using a Flirc usb adapter with kikat and an old wd live remote control. It...
  5. F

Post [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

Just upgraded to cm11 04/04 build, xbmc no longer working.
  6. F

Post [BOOTLOADER][SAFEBOOT] Ouya Bootmenu (mlq)

So can this be dualbooted? If stock ouya boot image is put on /sdcard and named altboot.bin? Right now if I select Alternate Boot, it boots cwm 6.0.3.2. Same as Failsafe.