• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fisha21

1. fisha21

Post [ROM][8.1][STOCK][MONTANA] Android 8.1.0 Oreo - Stock Firmware (Fastboot & TWRP)

Kamin4ri Thanks for the link and the handy guide. Been a long time since I've done any Android tinkering, this made it very easy to return my G5S to stock. I had one issue, figured I'd post my solution here in case anyone else runs into the same problem (I did search the thread for this...
  2. fisha21

Post Got the Oreo Update on S7 Edge, But where is the App Pair option?

The inbuilt method is still there in Oreo. Open the Edge panels settings page via the Edge screen settings. Click on Edit under the apps edge panel and you'll get the following screen which gives you the option to set up app pairs:
  3. fisha21

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

For the voice recordings, there's an option in the Voice Recording settings to change storage location. I don't have an answer for the other 2, but I'd sure love to know if they're possible
  4. fisha21

Post [EOL][UTILITY][CSC][O][02.10.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] Flashable CSC Selection V3.0.0

Tkkg1994 Hey man, big fan of your Superman ROM on my S7e Wondered if you could add this TEF csc to the multi-chooser? UK O2 branded csc, required for wifi calling https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Ae5e49V4_ZOUozUllLQjlGblE Thanks!
  5. fisha21

Post [EOL][UTILITY][CSC][O][02.10.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] Flashable CSC Selection V3.0.0

Tkkg1994 Hey man, big fan of your Superman ROM on my S7e Wondered if you could add this TEF csc to the multi-chooser? UK O2 branded csc, required for wifi calling https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Ae5e49V4_ZOUozUllLQjlGblE Thanks! Edit: Sorry, just realised I posted this in the S7 thread...
  6. fisha21

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Settings>Screen zoom and font>Font size Call settings>Call alerts>Call vibrations
  7. fisha21

I realise I'm in the minority here, but I'm glad to hear the best rom will continue to be pure S7, without any ported S8 stuff. Keeping Superman pure...:good:
  8. fisha21

Post [G93xF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE 5.2 - AQH3 | Android 7.0 | DISCONTINUED

Nice find, thanks for sharing. Also, if you delete system/media/audio/ui/TW_Silent_mode_off.ogg, that'll disable the sound when exiting silent mode
  9. fisha21

Post Xposed Module Recommendations for S7 Edge

Thanks for posting this, had no idea this module existed but it works perfectly... In the All Apps tab, look for System UI. Add entries as shown in the attached screenshot. Reboot and you should find the text has gone from the lockscreen
  10. fisha21

Background colour change working for me, I'm using a dark theme from the store, and xposed. Which xposed modules are you running? If you're using any that alter the notification panel (such as Android N-ify), that might override the built in theming...
  11. fisha21

Legend! That worked perfectly. You are now my favourite person of the week :D
  12. fisha21

Yep. getting it too on v3.0 and above. Also, anyone else getting the Screen overlay message when trying to allow any new permissions (see screenshot). Happens if I install a new app, or trigger a new permission for an installed app. Have to go into Settings and toggle off all the apps that are...
  13. fisha21

Post Display keeps turning on while charging

Yes, been having this issue as well (happened before I rooted). Only happens when I use my old HTC chargers, doesn't happen with the included Samsung fast charger, or a 3rd party wireless charger. Have tried turning off fast charging in Settings, disabling the Stay Awake when charging option...
  14. fisha21

I got those from the excellent Flat Style Bar Indicators (another Xposed mod). There are a few basic options with the free version, but most of the really cool icons are in the Pro version only. Well worth the money IMO
  15. fisha21

It does not, but there is an Xposed module that works perfectly for this.... Settings Editor