• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fixsony

1. F

Post [RELEASE] Chromecast with Google TV Bootloader Unlock

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/unofficial-lineageos-18-1-for-amlogic-g12-sm1-family-devices.4313743/page-14#post-85659729
  2. F

Thanks. But I am try so many time with same result. One more question when send fastboot reboot-bootloader box reboot to recovery mode.
  3. F

This problem for Walmart Onn UHD Box and recovery boot loop for both, stock and Lineage recovery. How fix this error: Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to storage/emulated: No such file or directory emulated Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to...
  4. F

Post [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Amlogic G12*/SM1 Family Devices

Hi, I need help box stock in recovery boot loop
  5. F

Good for you. My box still in boot loop after successful flash factory rom.
  6. F

ok, but my box in boot loop after flash the factory images
  7. F

I can't flash back to stock rom, get some error >fastboot flash super super.img target reported max download size of 134217728 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magi
  8. F

Only this current firmware update in case it's ever useful in the future 10 QT 202110519 https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/package/2d05bfef7d34e4ac55141761e58b2f4a36184674.zip
  9. F

Post deblot fire stick 2nd gen?

Not working for Fire Stick 2nd Gen with 5.2.7.6
  10. F

Post Unlocking all Samsung on Z3X Box for free

Can you unlock my AT&T S8 SM-G955U ?
  11. F

Post [guide] remove frp for s7 and s7 edge qualcomm and exynos models

This works for Verizon SM-G930V? My is boot loop after flash boot.tar. Need help.
  12. F

Post Sim Unlock - Domestic and International :)

Great service A+ service!
  13. F

Post Dead HD+,Dead EMMC, OR??? HELP

Thank you all. Solved the problem in the shop replaced under warranty.
  14. F

Thanks for the quick reply, but once again my device does not turn on at all.
  15. F

After a thorough research and an advice from others I have found that our common problem is in a deep discharge of the battery (the wall charger cannot start charging the battery the way it should). I am thinking of returning my device since I bought it in July, but I still have one question...