Recent content by fjdifede

1. fjdifede

Post Request: remove 'bootloader unlocked' warning

It just bother the heck out of me, it doesn't matter how many times I reboot.! :p
  2. fjdifede

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Thanks for the hard work Magisk V6 still working around other apps keeping Root undetected while using Xposed in my case I don't really care about Android pay I use my bank app and for now still working other thing is the set kernel permissive toggle That I use occasionally for other apps like...
  3. fjdifede

Post [KERNEL] [May 29] ElementalX 3/3T 5.00

Sound control and speaker max to 0. Any way to fix that for OnePlus 3? Installed new kernel and apk and unable to increase volume in speaker or analog head set. :confused: OK guys the answer is in post 1220 my bad. Thanks for the hard work.!
  4. fjdifede

Post [KERNEL] [May 29] ElementalX 3/3T 5.00

Speaker volume max out to 0 no gain in that one like in mic or headphones and will be nice if we could increase volume for the BT no option for that.!
  5. fjdifede

Just dirty flash Phh Super User! No need of all the above.!
  6. fjdifede

V5 is working perfect oneplus 3 running oxygen OS 3.2.4 thanks for the hard work.!
  7. fjdifede

Post [2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

V1 versión, Xposed 86.3 and pph's super user is working in for me using my bank direct pay apk my cards are not supported for Android pay. I'm sorry to not reporting before. I have oneplus 3 running oxygen os living in Canada.
  8. fjdifede

Did you dirty flash your stock rom or boot image after you do that and be before doing anything let your device start and try Android pay or your bank app if working then reboot in recovery flash magisk then the su recommended here after that Xposed you can do all that in one installation let it...
  9. fjdifede

Post [ROM][ZNH2KAS254] Cyanogen OS 13.1 [Rooted][TWRP flashable]

Could you please post liknks for the kernel and exposed number. Thanks
  10. fjdifede

Post [APP][2.2+][Xposed] Always Correct

Error log Ok here are some are some more logs, autocorrect togle after reboot have to be set on and off in order to work. Hope this help.!
  11. fjdifede

Error log This time is working no suggestion in passwords even if unchecked it got a long log recording hope it work and you can make a new version the one in the repository do not work for me.!
  12. fjdifede

It is not working forma me reverted back to 1.2 and works perfect
  13. fjdifede

Post [DISCUSSION] [LIGHTINING/AK KRNEL] [SYNAPSE] Stylo King's Profile HUB for OnePlus One

Well all what I know is that makes the storage emulated legacy read only I tried to give permissions and couldn't when I rollback on SU 2.46 the storage emulated legacy was writable.! Thanks again.
  14. fjdifede

Post [DISCUSSION] [LIGHTINING/AK KRNEL] [SYNAPSE] Stylo King's Profile HUB for OnePlus One

Thanks for the link all I had to do is roll back SU to 2.46.!