Recent content by flash713

1. flash713

Post Proper way to restore Nandroid backup?

Using twrp (I use the themed oneplus twrp from OnePlus 6 themes and apps section) v3.5.2-9 what I do is backup my user data partition. Then when I want to restore a setup I flash OOS 10.3.9, flash whatever custom rom I'm restoring, flash twrp installer 3.5.2-9 zip, flash finalize zip, reboot...
  2. flash713

Post [GUIDE][TREBLE] How to flash GSI's to the OnePlus 6T

I have not tried any yet on my 6t but a quick search of "Amber gsi" will pull up about 20+ fairly recent gsi's. I may flash Derp Fest 11 since we don't have it available for 6t. If I do I'll report back my findings. :)
  3. flash713

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][fajita][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.4]

@Terminator.J You are doing a hell of a job!! :D
  4. flash713

Post [KERNEL][OOS/CUSTOM] mcd-kernel [r3]

I had to download r3 then flash using manual flasher via franco kernel manager.
  5. flash713

My 6T auto connects fine on OOS 10.3.9 with latest mcd kernel. Just tested it after reading your post.
  6. flash713

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][GCAM][OnePlus 6T][11.0_r30] CherishOS [03/02/2021]

On April 8 GApps build, formatted data on clean install. . The 4G and/or LTE icons aren't enabling "old style" option where they are smaller. They just stay the same larger size when selecting that setting in settings. I'll post a log in a few soon as I'm home.
  7. flash713

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] DotOS 5.0.1 [fajita]

@SevralT EXCELLENT build for fajita! I'm on April 8th. I used NikGApps omni package. The ui is bad ass!! If and when I come across anything I will be sure and send logs or post logs here. Thanks again!
  8. flash713

Post [ROM][11.0.0] AospExtended ROM V8.0 [UNOFFICIAL] OnePlus 6/6T

I use Metro by T-mobile and after installing I couldn't get data to work so I pasted my apns-conf.xml file from a previous setup in /system/etc/ using root explorer and set permissions to 0644 on it then reset to default apn, rebooted and it fixed it. I'm very happy to see AEX here for 6T! I'll...
  9. flash713

In whatever browser you use do a search for "magisk 22 github" then find the magisk22.apk, rename the apk to magisk22.zip and flash in twrp. Works for me.
  10. flash713

Post [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

All these have worked perfectly on my Oneplus 6t-fajita! Much thanks!
  11. flash713

I came to xda back in Nexus S4G days. At the time I used Sprint. (Which was CDMA as is Verizon) Due to incompatibility of roms I quickly realized most the world uses GSM... (At&t and T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro and more are all GSM..) I switched to a GSM carrier, (MetroPCS) later on and never...
  12. flash713

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r53]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

I clean installed PiXeN latest A10 build along with OOS 10.3.9 and all running great! Paired my old FitBit Blaze Classic with it perfectly. I'm staying here. I just don't prefer A11 over A10. Maybe once Oneplus drops OOS based on A11 things will be a bit better .. For now this rom suits me fine...
  13. flash713

Post [OnePlus 6T (Global)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

10.3.9 OOS full rom for OnePlus 6t is available now for unlocked bootloader people on Oxygen updater app. :D
  14. flash713

Same for me. 5Ghz wifi works.. I too am using r2 on OOS 10.3.8. Zero issues on my 6t. Thanks for still updating your kernel for 6t op!! :D