Recent content by fleafred

1. F

Post [ROOT] ROOT Android 10 and 11 ROM GSI Treble

No ! I flashed RefinedUI wich is very fast and stable. Bye !
  2. F

Post Doogee S90 Rooted with custom recovery

Hello , I had to buy an other phone cause my S90 is unusable : most of the apps can work once and never again .I tried to re flash the official rom ,same thing ... (The official rom has been deleted from where I downloaded to or is not the good one . I tried GSI but there's not enough place ,in...
  3. F

Post [ROM] SuperiorOS Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A51

Hello everybody, As U said, Hacker812c, I tried Refined :cool, fast, rootable, everything OK for me for 10 days, even backlight (but maybe I didn't try everything...) Nice day to everybody. Fred
  4. F

OK. Thanks for answer. If somebody knows for that... I'll test other roms. Apart from that little problem, that one's very fast and responding. Nice day to everybody.
  5. F

Hello, And what about the proximity sensor, do U know where to find it ? Bye ! Fred
  6. F

No problem for me even outside under full sun since 10 days. But I found an other problem :proximity sensor don't work (or I touched something 😁), when I phone, many hazardous changes occurs.....
  7. F

Hello, It depends on what U call bug. For me, It's working well and I can even makee It lower than before if désire.
  8. F

Hello everybody, Still no idea ? (I don't want to try framaroot...! See U.
  9. F

For that, I just found a way... Auto rotation, rotation allowed to 180 then no rotation :solved. I didn't understand... Good night to those who are sleeping !
  10. F

Hello again, Just an other "little" question. I must have touched something wrong and I've got a notch in the BOTTOM of the screen, I retried everything but...
  11. F

Hello again hacker812c ! My rom is yours :SuperiorOS Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A51 ,working fine . I have error 7 too .My twrp is 3.5.0 and my phone is A51 arm 64 a/b... Any idea ? Have a nice day .
  12. F

Hello, OK,done and working well and fast. But I tried to root with Magisk and no way cause no Ramdisk. Is there an other way to foot ? Thanks a lot ,good d'Ay .
  13. F

Hello hacker812c ,I just see I had Android 10 and UI 2.5. Is there a way to upgrade ,my phone is already rooted . After that ,can I root your rom with Magisk ? Thanks from France !
  14. F

Post TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F One UI 2.5 CTJ1 Android 10

It worked ! Ouf !Thanks a lot ... I could re-install Magisk ,Xposed ... I'd have like to know what I desinstalled to do that ... Have a nice day .
  15. F

Post TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F One UI 2.5 CTJ1 Android 10

Cool ,I couldn't find it! Just have to wait for 9h now ... Thanks a lot ,abraxasboot ,I'll tell u. Have a nice day .