Recent content by fleshdeep

1. F

Thread Can't update from 4.1.2 to 4.2

I finally managed to upgrade my wife's Samsung Vibrant to 4.1.2 today. I used the Devil3 kernel/rom with the Glitch Kernel method. Now anytime I try to update to a 4.2 rom I get a status 7 in CWM and a status 0 when trying with glitch. I have tried updating to a 4.2 kernel (sephamore) but am...
  2. F

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR16] codefireX Nightlies!

I hope you're right. I've been running the prior with absolutely NO issues. I'll check it out today, thank you.
  3. F

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR16] codefireX Nightlies!

Re: [ROM][AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR1][PMEM] codefireX for PrimoC! How is the stability in comparison to Simons ion version? Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
  4. F

Post [JB:4.1.2][CDMA] PARANOID ANDROID 2.99 [beta][01/07/2013]

Everything is working great so far except for PA Settings. I can set between Phone, Phablet and Tablet UI but when I go to change the default sizes everything remains the same and none of the sliders work. Play store and a bunch of apps are at HUGE display sizes.
  5. F

Post [ROM][29/12/2012][4.0.4]SuPrimo v23.0[FASTEST][MMS & CAMERA FIXED]

I flashed this rom twice with jmz kernel and have had nothing but problems. Almost all of my apps force close and HTCMode keeps force closing. I I switched because the graphical glitches in Cm10 but this is ridiculous. I full wiped each time.
  6. F

Post [Kernel] SuperSick for GSM & CDMA

Reflashed it and all is well.
  7. F

Post [Kernel] SuperSick for GSM & CDMA

I just updated my PRIMOC One V to CM10 nightly and flashed the boot image for the newest Supersick. My wifi isn't working. For your old kernel, I had to flash the .zip instead of fastboot flash to get it to work. Is there any workaround for this on SuperSick?
  8. F

Thread Ubuntu Theme

Are there any Ubuntu themes in the works for the Nexus 7? The only ones I can find are for launchers but they don't work in the free Apex. I'd prefer a full rom theme.
  9. F

Post [PATCH] True Tablet UI (Apps+GUI) w/o DPI Change for Stock & CM10 - Update Oct11 2012

Does this work on Bugless Beast? Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  10. F

Post [PATCH] True Tablet UI (Apps+GUI) w/o DPI Change for Stock & CM10 - Update Oct11 2012

Did you know he wasn't calling Jelly Bean Project Butter? Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  11. F

Post [rom][8/1] paranoidandroid 3.91 | 4.3

What recovery are you using? The new twrp causes the bootloop after flashing GAPPS. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  12. F

Post [RECOVERY][grouper] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

Same thing happened to me. It won't flash GAAPS. Reverted back to 2.2.1
  13. F

Post [Mod] Make/Receive Free Phone Calls! {V3} [Now Easier!]

Nice mod. An alternative would be Google voice for SMS and Talkatone for calls. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  14. F

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r13] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 8 (20.08.15)

Same issue here with YouTube. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  15. F

Post [rom][8/1] paranoidandroid 3.91 | 4.3

Is there a way to add a shortcut to nova launcher that gets me to the PA preferences? Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app