Recent content by Flexmaen

1. F

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

I can understand that concern - let's try with the examples I used before (see comparison there): Original subject optimal output when replying optimal output when forwarding Fwd: Fwd: WG: Re: Fwd: Fwd: AW: WG: Re: Fwd: ? AW: AW: AW: AW: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: WG: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Fwd...
  2. F

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

Wow, this is great, thanks. I did some tests with mails I had in my Inbox: Original subject when replying when forwarding Fwd: Fwd: WG: Re: Fwd: Fwd: WG: Fwd: AW: WG: Re: WG: Fwd: AW: WG: AW: AW: AW: AW: Re: Fwd: AW: AW: AW: AW: Fwd: WG: Re: Fwd: WG: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re...
  3. F

Post [ROM] [MT6582] [MM] Unofficial Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Lenovo A3500

Just some addition: RR 5.8.8 works fine so far. The only problem is with 3G. The tablet seems to support LTE (4G) and GSM (2G) but didn't have any setting for UMTS (3G). You only have WCDMA in the list. Also the phone connection doesn't seem to be very stable, don't know if this is because of...
  4. F

Thank you very much. "AW:" and "Aw:" is the same (usually it's with capital letters, i did find one "Aw" in my inbox though). "Fwd:" is "WG:" Sorry for moaning, but every project seems to use it's own tools, sometimes it's easier to get into it, sometimes not.
  5. F

If I just knew how to handle this... I search for re: and "reply" and "aw" but can't find anything. Also not in the strings.xml (which seems to be empty). Can I do a local download of the files? I did help with translations at some project that used transifex, but this Crowdin I don't unterstand.
  6. F

I know that this is another stupid thing that Outlook brought us. However, Thunderbird seems to handle that. And as far as I understand this could be fixed in Crowdin? Or does that mean that FairEmail also would reply mails with Aw: instead of Re: then?
  7. F

Yes, I understood. But since I'm not a programmer, this looks confusing and I couldn't find the "Aw" there.
  8. F

I'm not very familiar with Crowdin. In which file should I find that translation? I noticed that German/Austria is at 0% while German is at 59%. Don't know if this can causa issues. I did a quick search for "Aw:" (which is the translation of "Re:") but didn't find it there.
  9. F

Hm... Well, Android is set to German/Austria but AW does not get removed.
  10. F

Hi! Is FairEmail able to catch localized reply prefixes? If someone replies with "Re: Your Mail", everything is fine, but unfortunately some mail clients have the prefix in other languages like "Aw:" and "Sv:" and this will cause the subject to get very long like "Re: AW: AW: AW: Your mail"...
  11. F

Post [ROM] [MT6582] [MM] Unofficial Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Lenovo A3500

Thank you for this thread here. I found an easy solution to root and flash the device without even need to use a PC: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lenovo-a3500-h-recommended-rom.3962823/post-84404645 Did use RR 5.8.8 and this seems to work fine so far and comes with the google stuff. It...
  12. F

Post Lenovo A3500-H: recommended ROM?

If you have problems with internal memory or missing superuser rights, you'll additionally need to flash the storage.xml.zip as well as some supersu.zip. You'll get this at: https://supersuroot.org/download/...
  13. F

Ok, then I'll write my answer here, since I figured out. You can do it on your Tablet without using the PC. 1. Download AOSPExtended For Lenovo A3500 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) and TWRP 311 and put it on your SD Card (don't know if it works from internal locations). 2. Get root on the Device using...
  14. F

I guess there hasn't been much development recently, but what's the last most stable release?
  15. F

Thread Lenovo A3500-H: recommended ROM?

I have a Lenovo A3500-H. Still a nice device, but with outdated Android. Is there any recommendation for an alternative ROM where evereything works fine? Camera, Bluetooth, LTE...