Recent content by Flhawker

1. F

Post [APP][4.1+]BlaBla Privacy-multi accounts

we have a new version,you can try it.
  2. F

It's great if you provide icon pack. But you need to add option to choose stock system icon pack also We will provide icon package for each user mode, it will avoid user to choose problem. I mean app drawer like Nova launcher with transparent background. you don't like current app drawer...
  3. F

Every time we need to lock the screen to switch between profiles, will be good if any swipe features to switch between profiles from the main screen itself. It's really a great idea, we will implement it asap. the icon are too big and there is no option for changing the size you meant the...
  4. F

And add lock option to the blabla settings. I don't understand whats you mean? otherwise, access internet to get weather data
  5. F

got it, if we update icons and drawer style, will you use it? if we don't fix this problem, what do you think about that, will you also use it?
  6. F

Currently, it's only support English and French. Now, the product is mainly used launcher technology, but aims to implement the user's exclusive space to protect the privacy of host user. So we don't support notification count on the app icons, but we will consider added it later.
  7. F

your are right, you don't like it(launcher) or anything else?
  8. F

yes, you are right, update it, welcome feedback.
  9. F

OK, I will try it and i send a private message for you.
  10. F

I'm a newcomer, can't post outside link. what should i do?
  11. F

if you want to install this product,please contact with me.:D:D:D
  12. F

Thread [APP][4.1+]BlaBla Privacy-multi accounts

Our product is design for solving the privacy space issue .Now we want to gather some feedback for our App to do better.Thank you in advance!! By different password into different desktop with seeing different space The first android tool aim to solve the personal space between social lives...