Recent content by Flockrock

1. Flockrock

Post All (almost) sensors stop working

idk I got a new device in december
  2. Flockrock

I started an RMA process on their website and no I'm not 100% sure about the other stuff but I'm sure they didn't ask if I was rooted. Germany
  3. Flockrock

Post Bose headphones promo

I got mine last week Shipping info takes some time theyll send a sms
  4. Flockrock

Couple of weeks? I got a new device within 4 days where 3 days were for shipping
  5. Flockrock

Weird. It did not happen to mine right after an update, more like 20 days later. Btw Google did not ask me if I rooted the device, which I haven't, but I did unlock the Bootloader for a short period of time to use the android flash tool from Google. I'm not very familiar with partitions on...
  6. Flockrock

Oh my god yes exactly this happened to my phone since yesterday. No auto rotation, no auto brightness, no tap2wake. I have to send mine back, I hate it. Sensor app does not recognize a single sensor. Factory reset didn't help either When rebooting like 10 times it changes between 0, 1 and 16...
  7. Flockrock

Post Adios Pixel Phones

Imagine being that much of a narcissistic person you open a thread on a forum announcing that you don't buy a specific phone LISTEN EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME! I'm not buying glasses because I don't have bad eyesight
  8. Flockrock

Post OnePlus 8T vs. Pixel 5

Pixel 5
  9. Flockrock

Post Custom roms

Maybe because buying an almost 1000$ phone and then ruining things like camera quality and have bugs all over the software by flashing a custom rom is a weird thing to do, especially if it's a daily driver and it's too expensive to buy it as an development device.
  10. Flockrock

Post Complete Flop!

why should I pay 300$ more for a 865 (OP8) if the 765 offers more than enough power for me? so I can text faster and read news on the toilet faster? Get control over your 'I always need to have the best on the market' attitude if you can't afford it lmao. I'm glad the Nord exists because...
  11. Flockrock

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 4/5 DEV - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T

Does anyone know if the rgb theme on the quick settings like in this picture here: https://blog.aospa.co/static/2020/2020-06-12-quartz-3.png is actually possible? If, where can I apply this?
  12. Flockrock

Post Poco F2 Pro bad firmware support?

Xiaomi usually pushes security updates every two months. Stop trolling
  13. Flockrock

Post 80+ hz mod petition to developers

I WANNA 90 HZ ON POCO DEVS PLS DO YOUR THING FOR FREE OR ME MAD >:(((( \s