Recent content by Flow-Wolf

1. Flow-Wolf

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Thanks, Sounds weird maybe, but what is for you a clean format?
  2. Flow-Wolf

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Battery is dying at 30% Hi everyone! Hi Leedroid :) I haven't been there since a while, my One M7 in fact... Sorry for all this time! I have a M10 now and I was disturbed by the battery life so I installed the Leedroid. I love this ROM but I have a BUT...:confused: when the phone is a 30% of...
  3. Flow-Wolf

Post [APP][2.3+]Necta Launcher - Help elderly and children easy to use Android phone

hello dude! I have discover your app! Sincerly I love this idea! I have been a contributor on xda 1-2 years ago but I haven't review stuff for a while because of my new business. But I would love to offer for you a new video for your app. You could use it on your Google Play page to introduce...
  4. Flow-Wolf

Post [VIDEO] Rock View Elegant Cover - Galaxy S5

1 - you absolutely need the app :/ it doesn't work as the s-view because S-view replace the back of the phone! I think it use the light sensor 2 - not sure
  5. Flow-Wolf

Post [Q] Bootloop after rebooting - unlocked bootloader

Yes I have rooted the phone and only that because I dislike completely the on screen buttons so I used an app to remove it from the screen. That was the reason I unlock the bootloader and then rooted the phone sorry I missed to say that :) Any ideas so?
  6. Flow-Wolf

Thread [Q] Bootloop after rebooting - unlocked bootloader

Hi everyone, (sorry for my english, I am French) In June I decided to unlock the bootloader of my HTC One M8 * Edit * and I've rooted the phone and only that because I wanted to remove on screen buttons Any ideas so? I succeed, then one day I get an issue with bluetooth so I decided to reboot...
  7. Flow-Wolf

Thread [Video] DotView Cover - Test

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you this video I made! -YgMpcmhmx0 Thank you for thumbs up and share! Enjoy!
  8. Flow-Wolf

Thread [VIDEO] Rock View Elegant Cover - Galaxy S5

Hi everyone! I want to share with you this video for the Rock View cover on the Galaxy S5! gjkuRJk70Bc Enjoy! Flow
  9. Flow-Wolf

Post [Poll and Discussion] HTC One M8 or Galaxy S5?

If it could help some of you to get a final decision I want to share this comparison video test! YeSDaIK3qEc Enjoy :D
  10. Flow-Wolf

Post Pictures Taken With M8

Hello, Just wanted to share with you a video comparison with S5 to show how M8 is good! :D YeSDaIK3qEc Enjoy!
  11. Flow-Wolf

Thread [Tip/Video] Show Clock on BlinkFeed

Hi everyone! I asked myself about how to show Clock & weather on BlinkFeed so I am sure some of you don't know that. So I show you it on a video! nVGTaNzQdhY Don't forget to thanks & Thumbs up & Share Enjoy :D Flow
  12. Flow-Wolf

Thread [Top 10/Video] Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S5

Hi everyone! I want to share with you my top Tips & Tricks for our Samsung Galaxy S5! suNWZEAALDM Enjoy :D Don't forget to thumbs up & Share If you have any questions !
  13. Flow-Wolf

Thread [Top 10/Video] Tips & Tricks for HTC One M8

Hi everyone! I want to share with you my top Tips & Tricks for our HTC One M8! AoJW_2lMvzM Enjoy :D If you have any questions !
  14. Flow-Wolf

Post Asphalt 8 problem

I love you :')
  15. Flow-Wolf

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 6.1 Google Edition | High Quality & Performance | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | 3.62.1700.1

Hi everyone! I would like to share with you my review about this rom! SYXx_WuXnkY Enjoy this version of Google Edition with Android 4.4 for our HTC One! Don't forget to thanks, it's so grateful!